Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Guess a Game!

Backstay

Lord of Altera
'ello!

I decided to make this for fun, as I really have nothing else to do in my life. This is a small forum game where I post a picture of a game with the genre of the game and the release date both listed below the picture. The one who guesses it get's a hug from me. Joking! Hehehehhehehee, I suck at jokes - anyways, the one who guesses what game it is, wins radiants in-game. The easy ones have a prize of 250 radiants, and the harder ones are at 500 radiants.

If you can't guess one of the pictures, you can ask for a tip. I will then give you a tip, but the prize would also be decreased with 50 radiants.

Let's start off with the first one:

The above game is a real-time strategy god game and was released in 1997. Good luck!
Prize: 250 radiants (Guessed by Zero! The game is Dungeon Keeper, it was developed by Bullfrog Productions and published by Electronic Arts!)

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Second game!

The above game is a business/hospital simulation game and was published in 1997
Prize: 250 radiants (Guessed by Zero! The game is Theme Hospital, and was developed by Bullfrog Productions and published by Electronic Arts!)

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Third game!

The above game is a dark fantasy first-person shooter and was released in 1995
Prize: 450 radiants (Guessed by Tenen! The game is Hexen: Beyond Heretic and was developed by Raven Software and published by id Software!)

Backstay

Lord of Altera
This is one of the hard ones I mentioned there would be in the first post :p

It's worth 500 radiants. I'll give you a tip if you want? But it would be 450 radiants then. Each tip decreases the prize with 50 radiants. But it also makes it easier to cheat XD

This was the very first game I ever played though. My mom showed it to me when I was, like, five or something :p