Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Guild of Merchants

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Guild of Merchants

The Guild of Merchants is a guild to which all merchants of Altera are admitted. Our goal is to earn money where we can, how we can. We don’t side with any house, but are neutral in all wars (OOC: you can be part of a fighting house, but if you trade, you have to trade with any house).

To join the Guild of Merchants, one must pay an entrance fee of 25,000 radiants, to prove that you are a trader and managed to earn money. All money will be used for the repayment of the Guildhall.

Trading can be done with players, shopkeepers, or any other way you can earn money (like mining).

The Guild of Merchants will have a Guildhall located in the centre of Colonia Liberta. All guild members are admitted to the guildhall and are allowed to use its facilities.

Guild Leader:
Kvothe Noldor (HeerKarel)

Guild Members:

To join, post below:
IGN/RP name:
Why do you want to join the guild?:

Also, those who want to join must send me the money when they are online. Note: I will be using this money only to repay the land the guildhall stands on, the building materials I used and to buy possible investments (cheap products which can be sold later).

Further uses of the guild will be discussed during meetings.

//Kvothe Noldor