Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Guild Wars 2

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
As you may or may not have heard, this wonderful game's pre-release will start on the 25th.
I intend to play the game untill my keyboard breaks, then I will replace it, and repeat the previous sequence.
This will sadly leave me with less time to play on Hollowworld *insert sadface here*.
I also start university next monday, which will leave even less time to play on Hollowworld *insert even sadder face here*.
Anyways, I will not leave entirely, just be a lot less active. I might be a bit more active on Teamspeak though, so you'll have to miss my smexy voice a bit less ;D.

So not a goodbye, just letting you know ;).

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
As you may or may not have heard, this wonderful game's pre-release will start on the 25th.
I intend to play the game untill my keyboard breaks, then I will replace it, and repeat the previous sequence.
This will sadly leave me with less time to play on Hollowworld *insert sadface here*.
I also start university next monday, which will leave even less time to play on Hollowworld *insert even sadder face here*.
Anyways, I will not leave entirely, just be a lot less active. I might be a bit more active on Teamspeak though, so you'll have to miss my smexy voice a bit less ;D.

So not a goodbye, just letting you know ;).
And who's gonna wage war on The Golden Crusade then? you were my best enemy ever >:I