Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Halendar Pyne - The Librarian

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Sorry to anyone I've met recently in RP who I haven't added to relations yet. A bit backed up, but I'll try to get them done tonight.

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Added some more people to relations!
-Taphina
-Tybalt
-Damon

A few folk need updating too. I'll try to get around to it soon!

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Hearing of the ever growing undead horde Halendar has abandoned his home in Tambry. Having packed up his things Halendar has made for Grafjell to find safe haven for the time being. He hopes and prays that it will all soon blow over, but deep down he knows the Northern Kingdoms have already fallen.

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Halendar has passed at the age of 61 due to natural causes. It really is so heart breaking to move on from him. He's my original character. I have made so many great memories with him over the past two years. However, I am excited to continue the Pyne legacy with his son Alistair! It will be a great adventure, I'm sure!

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
oh man, I remember this character! Sad to see him go. Perhaps Tryg or Veriswen will meet Alistair though.