Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Halendar's Mother

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Hello everyone!

To anyone that is interested I'm looking for someone who is open to playing the role of Halendar's Mom in Altera. This is not an audition at all. I just want to see if anyone is intrigued by the idea and wants to make her an alt.

She can have her own background and life I'm not creating this character. What kind of person she is completely up to whoever chooses to play her. There are some restrictions however. She cannot be a Dwarf, Halfling, or Earthspawn (Need confirmation from staff to see if this is actually a requirement since Halendar is a human and does not have any physical likeness to these races). She must also have had relations with Hal's father in some way of course. You can choose to have her use the last name of Pyne, but it is not necessary. Everything else is up to you!

Thank you for reading this, and if this is against the rules staff please let me know

Edit: also forgot to mention that she left not long after his birth. So there needs to be a reason for that. That is why Halendar knows so little about her.

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Sailor and the protitute story

Halendar

Lord of Altera
In the process of writing a backstory of Halendar that includes the date of his birth and the general idea of what happened that day. So look out for that if anyone is interested :p

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
oooh ooh ooh id love to, ive always loved the idea of playing someones family member, but never found someone to do it with, sounds like it would be great fun

Halendar

Lord of Altera
oooh ooh ooh id love to, ive always loved the idea of playing someones family member, but never found someone to do it with, sounds like it would be great fun
Awesome to here you're interested. We could start a convo if you'd like to talk about it more in depth :D

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
I'm afraid someone already stole it from ya. I'll keep you in touch in case said person no longer wants to do it though :D
Nah, I probably don't have the time to RP another character anyway ^-^ I mainly posted for the terrible joke.
You should link her character profile or tell her backstory, if you know it yet, because it seems very intriguing. :p

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Nah, I probably don't have the time to RP another character anyway ^-^ I mainly posted for the terrible joke.
You should link her character profile or tell her backstory, if you know it yet, because it seems very intriguing. :p
It's still a work in progress atm, but I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of person @SpartanDory makes Hal's mother. I've never done something like this before so it's quite exciting!

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
It's still a work in progress atm, but I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of person @SpartanDory makes Hal's mother. I've never done something like this before so it's quite exciting!
thanks for tagging me in this, i had almost forggoten about this entierly due to my grandapa dieing and all that fun stuff, ive got most of it down, just want to get some spesifics down ;)

Halendar

Lord of Altera
thanks for tagging me in this, i had almost forggoten about this entierly due to my grandapa dieing and all that fun stuff, ive got most of it down, just want to get some spesifics down ;)
Sorry for your loss man. Like I said before there's no rush. Take your time :)

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Mmf, Alyndra could have been retrofitted for this.

Ah well.