Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Hamlet] Havonen

Fishymatt

Lord of Altera

{Moderate}

(Almost forgot to credit @Sankera for these snazztastic pics)

General Information:

Havonen is a small, but growing farmstead under the lordship and protection of the Hotspur family. Built under a large statue of the horse featured in the Hotspur sigil, it was created to be a means of production for the nobles, and an opportunity to begin trading in farmed goods. The hamlet follows the laws of the de Courtnay, and sees the Grand Duke as its overall liege. That said, the residents of Havonen are relatively independent, with most of the products and income going back into the hamlet’s coffers.

Current Buildings:

-Hotspur Manor
-Housing for residents
-Town Hall
-Public Square with market stalls and a stage
-Various crop fields
-A number of animal pens
-Windmill
-Warehouse

-Glassworks
-Bathhouse
-Stables

Owners:

Sir Henry Hotspur: Lord and owner of the land.
Favour Coral-Hotspur: Wife of Henry, and second in charge of Havonen.

Residents:
Aristos Damascus CatalystGaming : Labourer

Lirilope EmmaTheExquisite : Labourer

Brett Hammond BoredBrit : Guardian

Xander Irils A tin can : Labourer

Puzlas Puzlas : Angler

Vacant jobs:

-More labourers
-Baker
-Blacksmith
-Foreman
-Stablehand
-Anything you think will bring wholesome RP to the town

Application:
(You can either post on this thread, or send a message to either me, or Uncray on the forums)

IGN:
Character name:
Link to profile:
Job your character would perform/what they can bring to the community

Getting to Havonen:
The quickest route to Havonen is to take the Stablemaster from either the Crossroads or from either the Crossroads or Tambry.
The CHEAPEST route is to take the TP at the Crossroads to the Warcamp, then heading east over the river. Follow the road north and you can’t miss it!

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
"Arrived, was quickly helped, though place was vacant when I came, helper was a bit rude initally, but I think he was just having a bad day and turned out to be very polite, even gave me some business! 4.5/5 stars, would almost pass out from thirst here again." -Roy Beledrent

Fishymatt

Lord of Altera
"Arrived, was quickly helped, though place was vacant when I came, helper was a bit rude initally, but I think he was just having a bad day and turned out to be very polite, even gave me some business! 4.5/5 stars, would almost pass out from thirst here again." -Roy Beledrent
Congratulations, you're now our official advertiser.

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
To all the inhabitants of Havonen. The one that rules over you has said exactly the following one cold winter night:

"You do me too good, Illthilior."

That is all.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
A wild Roy shall be visiting soon, bearing certain gifts for one "Benjamin Hotspur" this has been your daily update from Channel Feesh.