Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hardcore Realism Skyrim Playthrough

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Calling all brave men and women!!​
Who among ye have the heart, the soul, and the cunning to truly survive the wilds of Skyrim!?​
|​
|​
All ye who join must have these mods installed.​
(The above MUST be played on Hardcore mode)​
(This means no quick carriage rides across Skyrim, get used to the scenery friends.)​
(Essentially what this means is... You will DIE if you do not eat, sleep, or drink.)​
- The game MUST be played on Expert level difficulty or above -​
|​
|​
I implore you all to read up about these mods, a link is provided to each so that those who dare brave Skyrim at its most deadly can join with ease!​
Other mods are optional, the mods listed however MUST be installed and have no mods interfering with their purpose.​
So, who among you will join?​

Spark

Broken
Have they balanced the difficulty in skyrim? I tried playing on the hardest difficulty on oblivion and well...100 silver arrows later, the boar was still not dead....

Eric V

Legend of Altera
hmmm, iv been thinking of getting skyrim on my computer as well.....this may push me to do it....PC skyrimmers convince me!