Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hari being arty [Commission CLOSED]

ugahari

I think I might like it here
I currently have free time and motivation to draw, but i can't seem to draw anything that isn't my character. So i'm looking forward to draw other characters for a price.
My prices are in USD, payment will be processed via Paypal, and for headshots/busts i can accept rads as payment. You can start by adding my discord (Ugahari#8845) to further discuss on the commission, i'll send updates on sketches (will try to make it as clean as possible) and flat colors to make sure it's to your liking!

Commission Price List
Sketchy lineart:
* Headshot/bust: 8$ (12k rads)
* Half-Body: 13$
* Full-body: 18$
RaYa.png
Thure von Hardanger(1).png
Commission for Kaiser_Harding

Clean lineart:
* Headshot/bust: 10$ (14k rads)
* Half-body: 15$
* Full-body: 20$
Keya headshot.png
DizPanda commission(1).png
Commission for DizPanda
Raynor var Emhril(1).png
Commission done for Paarthurnaxa
Additions
Extra characters: +5$
Background: +5$
(Note: I cannot draw complicated backgrounds, especially buildings. But i can work with backgrounds that mostly include floras)

Last edited:

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
I wouldn’t mind getting art but I think you should raise your prices by a lot. An extra 10k at the very least.

Last edited:

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Ill have a Half Body Lineart if that's all good! [Edit] And a background, why not!

Citrine

Lord of Altera
Very Sweet
Legend
Big Voter
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Zitrine
Zitrine
Sweetheart
Oh, this looks absolutely fantastic!! I'll definitely keep an eye out for the next time you open your commissions :eyes: