Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Harmaa

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Oh ok, you said theres gonna be a vanguard, if so what will it be like, a kind of rogue thing?
Basically..The vanguard leads the keepers and the members..

The vanguard is superior in Harmaa and stands one of the closest to the demons and Queen Grief herself..

There are four keeper positions, each has his own path..

We have 2 keepers now..

2 free positions remain..

It'll become clearer when I finish the post..

Backstay

Lord of Altera
BUMP

Username: Backstay
Rp name: Daetor Rehn

Favored path: The Blades of Grey
Skills: Daetor is a skilled warrior. He prefers to use swords, and usually switches between one-handed swords and two-handed swords - but mostly goes with a two-handed sword. He is also a strong man. Daetor smash little Oguk.
Darkblood, if yes, what level: Yep, darkblood level three.
Character background(link's good aswell): Well, I don't have a story for him yet, but you can find the link to the character profile in my signature though :p

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
BUMP

Skills: Daetor is a skilled warrior. He prefers to use swords, and usually switches between one-handed swords and two-handed swords - but mostly goes with a two-handed sword. He is also a strong man. Daetor smash little Oguk.
Character background(link's good aswell): Well, I don't have a story for him yet, but you can find the link to the character profile in my signature though :p
Initiation can start but..
Daetor smash little Oguk.
Err..

I'll talk to you about that..

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Username: K9_Diarmuid
Rp name: Elrohir Ancalime Engem

Favored path: Creatures of the night/hunters of the dark.
Skills: El is very good at moving quickly and stealthily. He won't be seen if he doesn't want to. He's also a master Alchemist and a good hand with a bow. He can throws knives as good as the next Elf
Darkblood, if yes, what level: 1
Character background(link's good aswell)
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/elrohir-ancalimé-engem.21250/

-K9

Last edited:

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Username: K9_Diarmuid
Rp name: Elrohir Ancalime Engem

Favored path: Creatures of the night/hunters of the dark.
Skills: El is very good at moving quickly and stealthily. He won't be seen if he doesn't want to. He's also a master Alchemist and a good hand with a bow. He can throws knives as good as the next Elf
Darkblood, if yes, what level: 3
Character background(link's good aswell) http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/elrohir-ancalimé-engem.21250/

-K9
Accepted..Initiation will be as soon as I'm online and a demon is..

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
BUMP

YA WHAT??? Oguk crush ye like Mellon!

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
It's ok. Why smash Oguk? Trick him into drinking a poison that Knicks him out for a bit. Then proceed to trap him in your caverns and torture him until he gives you the title of Earthspawn King. Then leave him alive, but keep him weak by cutting off his limbs.

I haven't been planning anything, I promise.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
It's ok. Why smash Oguk? Trick him into drinking a poison that Knicks him out for a bit. Then proceed to trap him in your caverns and torture him until he gives you the title of Earthspawn King. Then leave him alive, but keep him weak by cutting off his limbs.

I haven't been planning anything, I promise.
Oguk don't tink ya cuzz anyway... Oguk kill dem Greyling 'ting if dey even look at himz funny.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Thatses never happening whens yous is stupid! And fats...
Muscle... Muscle weighs more than fat. Oguk is pure muscle... Your more like Oguk's maid but half the size... Then halved again and again. Think Oguk wants to be bright?!? Who the hell wants that when you got might. I'll take all them drugs you Greylings been making , burn down your labs... Then make you witness Oguk eat ... Greylings!

Yeah...

Yeah?