Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Hazrin Dak'ar

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Someone still hasn't learned to write in Common.
Artest working. If he's caught- real draws be sellin'.
Or if he doesn't like you, he'll kick you.
You can never be sure with this guy..
wot.png

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I didn't feel like writing, so here's muh notes.
Too lazy to update profile:

+Stayed in X-roads because Dalinar is a drunk. Saw the beginnings of an "Inquisition" which solidifies his distaste and fear of religious people of the Northern Kingdoms. Knows to stay well away from racist people in armor.
+Traveled to Grafjell, knowing vague directions to Kavdu. Met lots 'o grey-skins. Has been polite regardless of things he read.
+Abandoned one companion for another. *Not nice*
+Kavdu yes
+Vukrell and Zerin've been noted.. Troubled. Uncertain.
+Gather people. Met new figures. Travel to Kavdu again with Caravan. Shunned a halfling who knows how to build ships... could be useful someday.. Probably.
+Kavdu things and plans
+Shovel snow

Life Goals:
+Build a snow fort.

Relations:
Vhaejek - Misses, worries for because Teshvadiik lands, and happy she is pursuing something without him for some reason.
Vukrell - Nonono, not my satob. Friend, yes. That friend who's junk to his kid, but cares a bit, I guess.
Zerin - Becoming more at ease from his last wariness. Worries for and troubled but 's fine if she's smiling.
Tzemik - Fear.. troubled.. will confront someday. ..
Tajay - Uncertain. Will confront someday.
Er'danku - Surprised. Need more talks.
Jastae - "Where in Ancestor's have you been?" Make sure she doesn't get in trouble, though somewhat trusts she can handle herself.
Grey - Thoughtful grey-skin from the island below.
Melosa - Helpful grey-skin from island below.
Dalinar - Drunkard. Neutral.. somewhat distasteful, but helpful.
Athryl - .. "Can ya not keep a secret.. Ah well." Somewhat distasteful, but the most helpful Elf he's seen. Thankful for.
Hafling - Carpenter? Shipwright? Can't remember. Was in Thiil, last. .. Did not leave on good note.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
RP event of the century, God DAMN I gotta make a lot of popcorn.
Dum'ni will get his own confrontation someday if things reveal themselves.. Otherwise- Enjoy buttery/salt popcorn. Yarm.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I didn't feel like writing, so here's muh notes.
Too lazy to update profile:

+Stayed in X-roads because Dalinar is a drunk. Saw the beginnings of an "Inquisition" which solidifies his distaste and fear of religious people of the Northern Kingdoms. Knows to stay well away from racist people in armor.
+Traveled to Grafjell, knowing vague directions to Kavdu. Met lots 'o grey-skins. Has been polite regardless of things he read.
+Abandoned one companion for another. *Not nice*
+Kavdu yes
+Vukrell and Zerin've been noted.. Troubled. Uncertain.
+Gather people. Met new figures. Travel to Kavdu again with Caravan. Shunned a halfling who knows how to build ships... could be useful someday.. Probably.
+Kavdu things and plans
+Shovel snow

Life Goals:
+Build a snow fort.

Relations:
Vhaejek - Misses, worries for because Teshvadiik lands, and happy she is pursuing something without him for some reason.
Vukrell - Nonono, not my satob. Friend, yes. That friend who's junk to his kid, but cares a bit, I guess.
Zerin - Becoming more at ease from his last wariness. Worries for and troubled but 's fine if she's smiling.
Tzemik - Fear.. troubled.. will confront someday. ..
Tajay - Uncertain. Will confront someday.
Er'danku - Surprised. Need more talks.
Jastae - "Where in Ancestor's have you been?" Make sure she doesn't get in trouble, though somewhat trusts she can handle herself.
Grey - Thoughtful grey-skin from the island below.
Melosa - Helpful grey-skin from island below.
Dalinar - Drunkard. Neutral.. somewhat distasteful, but helpful.
Athryl - .. "Can ya not keep a secret.. Ah well." Somewhat distasteful, but the most helpful Elf he's seen. Thankful for.
Hafling - Carpenter? Shipwright? Can't remember. Was in Thiil, last. .. Did not leave on good note.
That was CEDRIC!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Confront Hit List
Tajay
Tzemik

(Thanks for putting up with sour guy)

Last edited: