Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HeadOfSecurity App [Declined - Cukie1]

1. What is your Minecraft username? HeadOfSecurity
2. How old are you?
I'm 17
3. What country are you from? Canada
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet? Yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is mixing being out of character and being in character at the same time. Powergaming is like I'd like to call it taking power in the roleplay for example in real life you don't instantly kill someone and steal their money and away like nothing even happened.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope!

7. Name one of our current Mentors. 223hero7 (223Hero7)
8. Tell us about yourself!
(Introduce yourself! Tell us some of your hobbies, what kind of music you like, other games you play, maybe any pets you have. We're not asking for anything too personal, but we would like to get to know you a bit better to help the application and transition. This question needs to be a minimum of five sentences and not focused on Minecraft.)

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
(This question is optional! Are you an artist? A builder? A writer? If you want to show off some of your work, we'd love to see it! You can upload a file at the bottom of the page to attach some pictures if you like! If you don't have anything you want to show, that is perfectly fine. Don't worry.)

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
(This question is also optional. If you were referred by someone, that person has a chance to get a referral reward.)
About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.
Character Name:
(Be mindful of the Medieval Fantasy theme when choosing your name.)

Character Age:
(Simple enough!) 24

Character Race:
(Have a look through our Playable Races!) Human

Appearance:
(We just want to make sure things like hair color, eye color, skin color, and clothing is all fitting for the setting/lore we have.) My character has dark brown eyes with light brown skin, he has very dark hair and a lot of facial hair. My character only wears animal skin which would be leathers he gets off of animals.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over.

Have you perhaps not finished this?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'm sorry but I will have to decline this, as it's incomplete. You are free to try again.