Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Heads up! Tropico 3 free until 15 hours after this post!

Alexandregd

Legend of Altera
Awesome, I would provably have seen it, but it's nice to do a heads up for people who don't follow Humble Bundle and its amazing deals :D

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I don't know what it is, but I have it and I'll figure it out. Free stuff is never to be passed up on. Not more than two weeks ago I came across like four of these cyan cummerbunds in a box at school marked "free" along with a bunch of ugly girls cloths. Needless to say, me and my friends swiped them, and now we are the proud owners of four cyan cummerbunds with no matching suits.

The moral of the story is that free stuff is good, and this game may or may not be the equivalent of four cyan cummerbunds without a corresponding suit.

Sos

Lord of Altera
If I'm being honest, I don't really have time for more games... Shadow run, borderlands and minecraft are taking up soo much of my time... And I may get back into eve at some point

So, I shall pass.

Alexandregd

Legend of Altera
If I'm being honest, I don't really have time for more games... Shadow run, borderlands and minecraft are taking up soo much of my time... And I may get back into eve at some point

So, I shall pass.
=O You'll pass up on free stuff?! What in the world?!
Free stuff's the best stuff.

Sos

Lord of Altera
but that stuff would sit in my downloads and hard drive.... neither i feel particularly inclined to deal with

ad245

Lord of Altera
I got on the website with 30 seconds left to get the game, I'm so lucky and I managed to get it with 19 seconds left. Phew