Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hearthfire!

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Oh my god... Building your own home! Adopting kids! Better family features! This adds so much to roleplaying. This.. Is pure.. Awesomeness

Eric V

Legend of Altera
:heart: my day is complete, this is why xbox > ps3, because bethesda loves us :D (and because Microsoft told zenimax media they would not carry skyrim if they didn't get the content before anyone else, and besides it works better on xbox anyway!)

:heart: I can go to class with love in my heart

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
...this is why xbox > ps3 ...
Allright... PS3 has better graphics and less lag, The only thing that matters is that xbox does have cheaper games. But also, The quality is much worse. Anyway, /Rerail.

Insta edit: PS3 doesnt overheat as quickly as xbox, Once again, PS3: 3 - Xbox: 1...

Jinx

Lord of Altera
Allright... PS3 has better graphics and less lag, The only thing that matters is that xbox does have cheaper games. But also, The quality is much worse. Anyway, /Rerail.

Insta edit: PS3 doesnt overheat as quickly as xbox, Once again, PS3: 3 - Xbox: 1...
Actally ive played both side by side at 1080p. Xbox was better.

PS3 is worse for overheating. My Xbox has over heated many times (this is the old xbox might I add) and it works fine. My friends PS3 over heated once and now its broken. Plus alot of the PS3 exclusive games are bad with no replay value or get you bored really fast. Xbox ones are better by far.

Still PC is bestest!

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Actally ive played both side by side at 1080p. Xbox was better.

PS3 is worse for overheating. My Xbox has over heated many times (this is the old xbox might I add) and it works fine. My friends PS3 over heated once and now its broken. Plus alot of the PS3 exclusive games are bad with no replay value or get you bored really fast. Xbox ones are better by far.

Still PC is bestest!
Well, I think mostly this is just an matter of opinion...

Spark

Broken
None are better, its personal preference. Take it to the console wars thread if you care that much.

Skyrim ftw

Steelcryo

King of the north!
None are better, its personal preference. Take it to the console wars thread if you care that much.

Skyrim ftw
Consoles suck. End of discussion :p

Back on topic, I think I'll probably buy hearthfire when it's released on pc, purely because I like to own all the DLC's of the games I own and enjoy. Plus you never know what mods will come out that require it for it's new functions. I really hope they add in some more features outside of building the house though :/

Jasperington

I think I might like it here
Ah, As a PC user, I already have access to mods that allow you to have these sort of features.
And with the Creation Kit, you can make your own home from scratch.
But honestly, I really want to adopt kids lol, so I'll probably buy it.
This is a really great DLC for console users though.

mcellgan

Legend of Altera
Wait is it just DLC or must I pay for this lovely addition to my oghma infinium glitched character?

Spark

Broken
mcellgan said:
Wait is it just DLC or must I pay for this lovely addition to my oghma infinium glitched character?
It is DLC and yes you will have to pay for it.

Edit: Nine nine nine post :D