Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hearthstone

spagbog

Lord of Altera
I get loads of big minions before, to lure out the Insta-Kills or the Silences. My Ysera deck, for example, is made of almost entirely taunts, so my enemy might be persuaded to use a Silence.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Doesn't matter how big a mob you make, you'll never be 343/23, taunt, divine shield, angry chicken big.
Something some friends of mine did for a laugh. xD
Going on the point about removal though it was Black Knighted next round =L
big chicken.jpg

Matto225

The White Mage
Doesn't matter how big a mob you make, you'll never be 343/23, taunt, divine shield, angry chicken big.
Something some friends of mine did for a laugh. xD
Going on the point about removal though it was Black Knighted next round =L
View attachment 44023
:O What. I don't even... How is it possible?!?
I get loads of big minions before, to lure out the Insta-Kills or the Silences. My Ysera deck, for example, is made of almost entirely taunts, so my enemy might be persuaded to use a Silence.
I remember that deck ;_;

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
My early lesson form MTG: "Oh, you payed 7 mana to summon a creature? I'll pay 3 mana to make it go away."

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
.. Against the priests I've had the pleasure of meeting, going really aggressively seems to work well. :p