Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hearthstone

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
I just opened a pack to find Ysera.

Then beat someone who was on full health with it.

Ysera 4/12
Power Word: Shield
Ysera 4/14
Temple Enforcer
Ysera 4/17
Divine Spirit
Ysera 4/34
Inner Spirit
Ysera 34/34
Not going to lie, when I get Yzera she is going in my priest deck...

Matto225

The White Mage
Priests. Oh my.

I thought I was going to run out of cards in that second game - I had both priestesses and the lightwell down pretty much from turn 3, which meant I discarded a good 4 or 5 cards in the end and had 3 or so left to play. Could quite easily have gone to him, but luckily got Temple Enforcer and Inner Fire ;_;

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I love the Oasis Snapjaw on a priest. I have a deck entirely build around high health creatures (oasis snapjaw, Mogu'shan Warden) + ligthspawns + divine spirit + inner fires

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Ysera not only has an incredibly good effect, but also very good health. It's easily my favourite

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
I love the Oasis Snapjaw on a priest. I have a deck entirely build around high health creatures (oasis snapjaw, Mogu'shan Warden) + ligthspawns + divine spirit + inner fires
I'd swap out the snapjaws for Gurubasi berserkers if you haven't already got them, same stats but they can also be useful if they take damage n get healed/hp buffed if you can't find an inner fire

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
.. The priests gimmicks have two weaknesses I've found while playing it. :p

A) Silence of any description.

B) Swarm decks with hard removal.