Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Heavens Reach Arena Opening Ceremony

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
The newest Arena in Altera is now complete, designed by Minecraft_King_ and built by the good people of HR. This arena is an all seater stadium and will hold some of the most epic fights of all time. The arena opens Saturday 3rd November at 15:00 GMT (Uk Time) Entry is free but VIP access will cost you 100 R (see below for details). There will be fights, there will be fun. Good luck to all and Please reply if you can come! There are many roles and tickets (Including VIP!) still available so please reply if you want to take part or buy VIP tickets or at least reply if you are intersted in attending just normally.

Tickets

VIP - Minecraft_King_ (paid), NinjaTangerine (paid), Shadowsmalls (paid), DarkWolf (not paid)

Normal -

Roles

Fighters -

Commentator -

Referee and Event Head - Minecraft_King_

Door Man -

VIP Package Overview

Access to 1 of 2 special VIP areas in the arena (Pictured)
Early Access to the arena on fight day
Priority Seating in the arena
An arena Tour guided by the architecht Minecraft_King_
Free Food
A tour of Heavens Reach
A free stone sword

All for the bargain price of 100 R - 75% of VIP sales go to help Heavens Reach

*Note that a VIP purchase is for a one time use and you must pay again for other arena events.

Attachments

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
I might be able to come...I want a VIP Ticket!!! Actually seeing as I'm too laggy on this PC-if it's not already taken may I co-commentate? If not I'll fight!

But I want my VIP ticket :p

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
The arena is officially complete, there are 11 VIP tickets still on sale and we are now looking for some Kings to fight each other for the main event! :p

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
Just one thing I noticed when I visited the arena earlier, you will want to ask Aug (I believe he's your mayor) to allow outsiders to 'switch' as no-one apart from Heavens Reach residents can make use of the chests to dump any stuff in, trust me you do no want to be dealing will complaints about people losing their stuff in the lava :p