Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

hello again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semperumbra

Loyal Servant of Altera
its me again and iv been on 200 servers, and i`v been counting, and NONE have been as much fun and or as amazing as this server. i know that X-Ray is wrong and was a stupid thing to do, but holllowworld is my home and i miss it, so please just give me 1 more chance. im begging of you.

Semperumbra

Loyal Servant of Altera
becuase iv been here a LONG time and i was irritated with everyone else having all of this cool stuff and thinking to myself"a few diamonds would be nice...why not?" and i relize that it was a fatale error to act befor thinking on my part, and something as foolish as that could get me into trouble and it did, this is my first follish act that i have done in the year that i have been here, and i am sincerly sorry for what i have cuased and i promise it will not happen again, i have even wipped my harddrive of ALL mods to the game of Minecraft. i am deeply sorry

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
i would like tot hink you are truly sorry and that you have learnt your lesson, to me you sound sorry for what you are doing i would like to think that we could wipe you of all possessions so you can start anew on the server, not everyone gets this treatment but if the others agree to this i have one bit of advice ... we will be watching :p

Tantara

Resigned Admin
The apology seems sincere, in my opinion, he should get one more chance.
I agree. The fact that he's come back shows that he actually wants to be here, and the fact that he was humble about it indicates that he's learned his lesson

Semperumbra

Loyal Servant of Altera
i thank you, everytime i have joined i different minecraft server i always think to myself"its alright...but its not hollowworld."

Semperumbra

Loyal Servant of Altera
and watch all u want, i just miss my home and would like a second chance to show that what i did was wrong and that i have changed and would like the chance to correct my error. :)

S

Stevey

You will be let back on probation. If you break any of the rules I will personally throw you out of the window.

Semperumbra

Loyal Servant of Altera
i thank you ben for your generosity, i know what i have done is wrong and i will not break my oath about rule breaking! i here by swear it!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Its been changed slightly, older players who have been a value to the community AND put in a good appeal may be let off with the punishment of having everything reset.

C

Cubey

Well he lived in darkmoon, remember?! :) I can't believe you had black magic :p

Semperumbra

Loyal Servant of Altera
yes thank you everyone and master phenox i remember you! i helped with the building of dark moon! i hlped with most of the walls :/ and helped with the bank! i would also like to thank Lars, Tantara, Sally, Itzza, and Shadow, you guys have been good to me from the start, and i know i screwed up and i lost your guyses trust in me and i hope that one day i will gain it back, and i know i have changed. It was a long 4 - 6 months since the ban and im glad to be back on such a majestic server. i will try my best and i wont let such a stupid thing as greed come between me and my home again. i have changed and im ready to show it... now to find another home...but thats a story for another time, im just glad to be back and hope to see you all soon. it means alot that you guys let me back, i never stopped caring.

Status
Not open for further replies.