Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hello, I'm back to write this finally. [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Lord of Altera
My ban all started with the "Drama" I fully understand how I caused drama but it wasn't intentional in my perspective. I know it wasn't the best thing to do but I went and did it anyway, what I did was I went and told my friends among the pirates of an upcoming attack and for them to protect themselves. The word got out. The pirates still got attacked.

After being banned I decided to come back on.
But not as me, as a friend's Minecraft character: PIP_MASTER.

I proceeded to play untill I was caught, instead of doing this I should have come STRAIGHT to this forum and done exactly what I am doing this very moment. Apologized. When I was caught I was told to come to this forum for a chance of redemption. I am now asking for that chance.
-Alec

Alec

Lord of Altera
We had talked about it over Team speak. I was banned for Drama (perm). Then I came back on another account. They found me and banned me for ID fraud, but they told me I would be allowed a chance V.I.A. this Thread.
The people Listening:
Me,Geo,bellon,you and One of the other admins.

[What reminded me to post this was the Mcserverlist title. I tried to log in got on and got off to stop trouble from happening since I am suppost to be banned. (I am aware everyone is unbanned because of 1.0)]

Alec

Lord of Altera
Ok so how it happened was You know the fight that broke out between the pirates and Wizards? well the wizards talked about a war between them and we would attack the cove (this has already happened) I went and told my friends among the pirates to lay low so they wouldn't be killed during the fight. Then the next morning,boom. Banned for intentional drama (I am aware this was intentional to you, but not In the same way as me.)

Alec

Lord of Altera
Is anyone still here :confused: you just kinda fell off the face of the earth (sorry for pushing it just wondering.)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I think that you shouldnt have been banned in the first place.
Had you come straight here and appealed well im certain youd have been unbanned.

But then you lied and cheated, and so i think the ban should stay, or at the very least a very long temp ban.

Alec

Lord of Altera
Ah, I understand. I highly appropriate with the possibility of a long temp ban.
Yes that was a bad thing to do I fully understand.
And thank you for your time and co-operation.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Wait, you got banned for warning the pirates of an attack? That's it? Who the hell banned you for that?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
There was probly more to it than that steel, well have to wait for whoever banned him.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Wait, you got banned for warning the pirates of an attack? That's it? Who the hell banned you for that?
We only have one side of the story but I agree, it seems like an incredibly harsh ban if true... probably best wait until Alpha posts though as I can't see him banning for that alone!

C

Cubey

is that you alec197 ? you didnt tell us your username

I do remember you made Thea upset and Alpha banned you for causing drama.

alec197 Causing intentional drama AlphaDragonman1 2011-11-07 23:50:47 Permanent

Alec

Lord of Altera
Oh, I had no idea it was about Thea. To be honest I think she treated people like crap and thats why it happened. :-/
She treated me like crap for a long time and many other people in Uthrandir.
She banned me for no reason once Perm ban. That's why I talked to Bellon about it and I got unbanned.
And I don't recall making Thea a part of my inner circle I never really talked to her. I don't see how I got her to be upset. Maybe she read the Msg logs. But other than that everything else I said is private.
There was that one time she banned herself to see if people cared, She wasn't unbanned for a while. Then she asked me who wouldn't unbann her and I said no. She proceeded to get the names of these people and I wanted to keep her from attacking people.

Alec

Lord of Altera
Oh, I had no idea it was about Thea. To be honest I think she treated people like crap and thats why it happened. :-/
She treated me like crap for a long time and many other people in Uthrandir.
She banned me for no reason once Perm ban. That's why I talked to Bellon about it and I got unbanned.
And I don't recall making Thea a part of my inner circle I never really talked to her. I don't see how I got her to be upset. Maybe she read the Msg logs. But other than that everything else I said is private.
There was that one time she banned herself to see if people cared, She wasn't unbanned for a while. Then she asked me who wouldn't unbann her and I said no. She proceeded to get the names of these people and I wanted to keep her from attacking people.
The bann I talked about above was a redstone issue between me, thea, and bellon. I had no idea we didnt use redstone I accidently used some and Thea banned me on the spot no questions asked, kicked me from Uthrandir, and made my opinion on her very low.
And when I came on PIP_MASTER she killed me no reason, She... just did. So Bellon got really mad at her.(At the time she had no idea it was me.)

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
I never banned you server wise or from uthrandir. When I first met you, I asked why you took so many items, and then left it after that. When you came on as pip master, I was talking to you and you were not answering me, and being a sarcastic arse.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
As for the perm ban, you were talking behind moderators(Talking bad about me specificly) backs to loads of people, alpha and lars, i think, checked the logs, and found this out.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
As for the redstone, I have honestly no idea what you're talking about. I remember you were talking about some redstone a long time ago, but it had nothing to do with me.

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
"I'll probably get shouted at for my opinion but i have one so". DeadPress goes on to say "i think people should be givin a second chance" he pause's sigh's and carrys on "i should know". DeadPress learnt his lesson that fateful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.