Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hello, I'm back to write this finally. [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
As far as I'm aware not liking/having a negative opinion of the admins isn't bannable, although IF Alec is permitted back on he'd be expected to show respect to everyone and that includes admins, players and new players regardless of rank - that's the rules for everyone, especially the admin team. I don't go in for politics at work in real life, I'm damn sure I don't care about them on Hollow World, let's play and stop bitching at each other. If you want that then go somewhere else, this is a roleplay server so unless you're roleplaying it somehow you have no place here.

I've had little to do with this but I will make a decision within 24 hours if nobody else has. I have no problem with Alec having a second chance, but he'll have to show everyone respect and behave like all players on Hollow World.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
I agree with you, dead, some people should be given a second chance. I have no grudge against alec, but it's not my choice to unban.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
There's nothing wrong with that dead. Players are allowed to write on Ban Appeals as long as it adds something to the appeal that will be of use.

Alec

Lord of Altera
Thank you for that Dead, but it might not change anything.
Thea. I am sorry for any hard feelings we have had in the past its just I felt you were too harsh at times. You may not realize this, but you are.

Alec

Lord of Altera
I didn't read halfmad's post before posting that last one. I am very grateful for what you have givin me halfmad. (if it isn't taken away o.o)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
OK:
Alec, im sorry but i think that this ban should stay.
Not because of the original reason, the intentional drama.
If you had come an appealed immediately i think you would have been unbanned.

But no, you logged on with another account and lied to our faces, and cheated.
And so i think the ban should stand for him lying and cheating to get back in.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
How did he cheat Legion? I must have missed that part, I thought he was banned on the PIP account as someone found out it was a banned player?

Alec

Lord of Altera
OK:
Alec, im sorry but i think that this ban should stay.
Not because of the original reason, the intentional drama.
If you had come an appealed immediately i think you would have been unbanned.

But no, you logged on with another account and lied to our faces, and cheated.
And so i think the ban should stand for him lying and cheating to get back in.
I understand legion, I thought I had a chance. Yes that was the wrong thing to do I should have done this before hand.
I had no idea It was about Thea. If the ban reason were a Little more clear..... that is whats making me mad right now
This all could have been prevented. If someone would have put "turning Mods against eachother."
That simple. It aggravating. But at the same time I shouldn't blame this on that it was my actions that got me banned the second time... even though they could have been prevented. -.-

Alec

Lord of Altera
How did he cheat Legion? I must have missed that part, I thought he was banned on the PIP account as someone found out it was a banned player?
This is what I thought I was banned for the mod thing came on as PIP and then I was banned for false ID. I had no idea about the mod thing I wasn't even given a clue I went to bed came back the next morning banned. That isn't fair. I don't see where cheating comes in. He may mean the part with PIP.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Half, he simply created a new account to get back into hollowworld.
Id consider that cheating.

He was banned because we found out that he was the same as a banned player.
Also, according to sally, he accussed sally of x-ray.
Half, if this was a ban appeal for the drama part and not liking a mod, id say unban, but i cant in good concious unban him because he lied to us and made another account to get back in.

Alec

Lord of Altera
I don't know I was confused about the ban reason (the first one) Whoever banned me should have really made it more clear and most of this wouldn't be happening...

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Alec, no, if you had just gone straight here and written a ban appeal originally instead of lying to us and disrespecting our system literally none of this would have happened.

Alec

Lord of Altera
I am aware of that. I didn't think it would be accepted because of a pirate thing not because of the mod thing if it were the mod thing I would have been fine with it. I understand it is my fault for it happening tho its just They could have been more clear with the ban reason.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Alec will be unbanned.

Accussed of Xray isn't the same as being guilty of it and he wasn't banned at any point for it, from what I've read the initial ban was harsh and the subsequent ban seems fairly pointless. However this seems like the perfect time for a second chance. A new world is coming, so lets start afresh and get playing on it.

Alec - Best behaviour remember. You've ruffled a few feathers so keep your head down and make appologies if they're needed.

Everyone - Past events are in the past, lets wipe the slate clean.

Alpha

The Watcher
Myself and Sherbzz have come to the conclusion that Alec will be allowed back onto the server, we except him to be an upstanding citizen after this and want to make sure it is understood that this is his LAST chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.