Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hello? [Unbanned]

BlazeitDavid

Villager
Greetings. I haven't been here for a long, long time...

Now it's come to my understanding (through the haze of a fever might I add) that I used to play on this server. And it also comes to my understanding, that I was banned. It's been (2? 3?) years since the event, in which I believe I avoided RP on I what believe to be a small-hobbit grayling character.

I don't even know if I'm still banned, but here's hoping that after this long while (in which I've filled with whole lot of role play) I can get the forgiveness of the admin team?

Note: This is a new account because I forgot the password to my old one (or it got deleted, who knows).

PPS: I don't know whether I'm still banned because I can't get to a computer at the minute and my fever is compelling me to make this (send help).

BlazeitDavid

Villager
Typically, banned or not, there is a 6 month maximum to inactivity on the server and forums before one is dewhitelisted; whether or not they were in trouble prior or not. Chances are, if you can recall the reasoning for your ban, it is best to appeal under the appeals section. However, it's equally likely that nobody on the staff team is currently old enough to know why you may have been banned in the first place, and this community typically does not harbor grudges. That in mind, simply applying for the whitelist may be enough to get you in game again.
Alright, thanks for the quick reply. I'll get right to making a whitelist application.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Ah- Please disregard the comment left here previously. It's hard to gauge the status of a ban without knowing the name of your actual forum account, or your minecraft account name. Please reply with that information so that the Staff can look over everything.

BlazeitDavid

Villager
Ah- Please disregard the comment left here previously. It's hard to gauge the status of a ban without knowing the name of your actual forum account, or your minecraft account name. Please reply with that information so that the Staff can look over everything.
My Minecraft account name is jjstarwow, but I can't for the life of me remember the old forum account name.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Your old forum account name was altera-remus.

I've done a bit of digging; you're right, the ban was about 2-3 years ago, and was for avoiding RP (allegedly logging out to avoid consequences, which is obviously not on). It was never supposed to be a permanent ban, more a 'explain yourself before you RP again' sort of deal, but looks like that never happened..

Given the amount of time that's passed, I'll ask that you go over the Tome of Citizenship, King's Law, and all that jazz - you'll also need to make a new whitelist application but that's pretty standard given how long you've been gone. Other than that, welcome back.