Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Help needed: Video makers?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Okay-

So basically, I used to use windows Movie maker, but unfortunately some time ago it's refused to work with me. I need something else that can just.. speed up movies and then export them. That's seriously all I need for drawing vids.

Does anyone know any good programs? I wouldn't mind trying paid ones as long as I can actually work with it xD

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Sony Vegas all the waaaay. I have some.. secret ways.. so you don't have to pay like $700 xD

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
So basically, I used to use windows Movie maker, but unfortunately some time ago it's refused to work with me.
You too? I thought I was the only one, every time I open it, it just closes. I used to use it for everything and now it just doesn't work. *Le Watche Responses*

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
You too? I thought I was the only one, every time I open it, it just closes. I used to use it for everything and now it just doesn't work. *Le Watche Responses*
Wow that's worse than my problem-
I can bring in videos, edit them, speed em up (Which is all I need, as mentioned) but as soon as I try to export, it'll load forever. I left it running behind my SAI while I was drawing once and it was exporting a video for well over 2 hours- the bar hadn't moved at all so I closed it and gave up.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I've gotten a program today that might work- avidesomething does work but I can't seem to export the videos (This seems to be a reoccurring problem-) but hopefully I'll get something working, it'd be nice to upload all my videos to youtube eventually.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
GoPro makes a video editing software, it allows you to export in a large variety of different settings. It free too, let me link it here.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Also, you can try to delete and re-install you windows essentials. This didn't work for me, but when initially researching for a solution, I found that this works for some people. Use command prompt to find installed programs and uninstall windows essentials. Download and re-install it from here. Doing this may sound sound a bit scary, or it did to me at least, but all it has is a few default programs like movie maker.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
If you currently know anybody in an American college currently/using a .edu (I think) email, you can get a student discount on most software. That or use a trial version of Sony Vegas. SV 10/10 easy to use and awesome.

-K9