Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

!Help Wanted! Vigils Rest

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Town Thread: {Click Here}
The town thread is going to soon go under some modifications. This thread will be kept updated until all positions are filled.

Several instances of employment opportunity have recently opened in Vigils Rest, and will be advertised IC via "rumor". Anyone interested can most definitely post on this thread to help communicate, but terms of employment will be determined in Roleplay. Feel free to embellish information stated in this thread or "hear it on the wayside"~

+The Autarchs of Vigils Rest seek a learned or learning animal handler to operate the Vigils Rest Aviary. This person must be able to handle letters with confidence, train and raise a flock of messenger birds, and travel to ensure the messenger birds can be sent to certain locations of interest. The fully stocked and prepared Aviary, lodgings, and all town services will be open to the accepted Birdkeeper - who will be offered a place in the community of Vigils Rest. They will also be offered monetary pay or similar compensation for every letter sent and every bird kept healthy. Apprentices or co-workers are welcome.
0/2 (Positions Open, Moderate interest)

(( A fun thread related to this! http://redd.it/20me1g ))

+The town of Vigils Rest is currently in need of a competent (Or willing to learn/experiment) Brewer wishing to operate their Brewery. The facilities are ready to use and in pristine condition, any needed regents or materials can be made available. This person should expect to be working closely with Naelwyn Talreyn and will be expected to protect the secret of Ice Nine Wine. Lodging within the Brewery (Able to comfortably house Six people), town services, and a welcome into the community of Vigils Rest will be offered alongside any pay they can garner for their exported merchandise using the provided groceries.
1/1 (Position Filled)

((@Readij gets first dibs on this position if she'd like :heart: ))

+The Innkeeper position for the Silving Lining Inn of Vigils Rest has recently opened! The Autarchs of the lands will be especially picky about the takers for this work, but the compensation will be well and all the amenities of Vigils Rest mentioned above will be included. The Innkeeper will be expected to upkeep and clean the Silver Lining Inn and be able to answer visitors questions concerning Vigils Rest. They will also be expected to keep awares of visitors and guests staying in the Silver Lining Inn, as well as be aware of all unwelcome personages and the Vigils Rest Law. They will be compensated with the aforementioned amenities and will be allowed a tip jar, among other things up for discussion.
0.5/1 (Position partially filled, one person is in 'tryouts' for it)

(( There is no house for the Silver Lining Inn region due to technical difficulties, but housing is available in the Vigils Rest proper ))

Persons who are on the Blacklist of Vigils Rest are encouraged to seek their work elsewhere, but the job openings are otherwise indiscriminate and open to all applicants.
Stay tuned for the public release of The Hydra Accord, coming soon!

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Applying Vurrer for Innkeeper. Lots of experience with keeping frail things alive and sweeping floors.

Scardrac

Felsummer
Can do innkeeper, seeing as my character is in virdigo and needs a job/place.

Edit: I'd be cool if someone else got it. Don't prioritize me over characters who could really need the dev.

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
I'll probably also have a certain someone show up about the bird handler job soonish, probably not until tomorrow though.

Michcat

Must the bird handler(s) be of a certain age? I've got an old man who could certainly do it.
If you're active and the character can convince naelwyn/tzemik that they can do their thing, then everythings swell :D

I'll probably also have a certain someone show up about the bird handler job soonish, probably not until tomorrow though.
Such goat innkeeper
Come RP! :D

I would be willing to drop by with an alt if anything is still open. TBH, the alt won't be all that active (until we finish Tambry, which could be a while).

apollo6000

Lord of Altera
I should be getting back into playing soon and I'd really like to look into the brewer position. Although ICly Sxoki would have to learn everything. From scratch

Michcat

Greyson has a trained dove who carries messages for her... might go see if the job is still available.
Yup!

I should be getting back into playing soon and I'd really like to look into the brewer position. Although ICly Sxoki would have to learn everything. From scratch
Unfortunately, we just hired a brewer- although the fellow may be willing to take Sxoki on as an apprentice :D~!

I updated the main thread @Naelwyn :heart:

Raith

Lord of Altera
I'd offer up for a position, but I don't think any of my characters would be able to handle any of them

Michcat

Som did indeed got dat xD

Also, UPDATE- The Innkeeper position has a potential person in 'tryouts' for it!