Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Here we go again, eh?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Yet another thread with my art... And yet another spree of failure, though I feel I can now easily separate the "art" and Art.... Since, as you may know, my internet is kind of... crappy, I decided to draw today. Something to do with my new character had to be first.

This was kind of half "can't be bothered" and half "I'm trying my best here!", hence there is no inking but I generally feel it came out decently. What do you lot think? Also, I can take it! Hit me with criticism, just make sure it's somewhat constructive :p

(Excluding the fact that I probably won't be able to take it, have emotional breakdown and end up the same way as my good ol' Lord Polo Hawklight did... criticize anyway, it be fun!)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Internet was too slow and it seems it didn't upload properly. Trying to upload it...
Having to resize it to about third of the size actually did it!Albareth Hawklight Small.png

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
This one I spent a little longer time on, so actually done some inking and shading and stuff... Also, got that skin already made for my char >:3

Albareth Hawklight Rich.png

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Took me hell to draw, and it still looks crap. I went out and found "The Birdlife of Britain" which is about 300 pages all about birds of UK and found a hawk. This is loosely and badly based off a Goshawk :p