Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Herzog Berndt Eberhall | Boar Knight

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I'm good babe, just do you. I just like teasing you about your refs, though Heath Ledger isn't a bad one.
I um, I had a really hardtime finding someone to use that had blonde hair and brown eyes, its was hard. : (

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Did a few relations, if you want one give me a boop, Rygan, you're not included.
+Hanns
+HisOlderBrotherICan'tSpellOffTheTopOffMyHeadI'mSorryITriedDamnGermanNameMakersPleaseForgive me
+Alison.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Updates:
+ I discovered these TV Tropes people like to use on profiles, find a few that fit and put em at the bottom of the first post.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
+ The wonderful sigils by Jak have been added to the art selection and the profile, I love em, but sadly they don't exist in RP yet, but none the less, I enjoy looking at them.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
+ Added his new armour and shield.
+ If you want a relation ask, I'm too lazy to update or make new ones.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Updates:
+
Skills added with a system I wanted to try, but will probably forget to update often.
+ Bracelet added
+ Shield now exists ICly with his colours, the sigil currently being painted for him.

Poke for relations.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Step by step, heart to heart, left right left we all fall down.~

Berndt fought hard throughout the long attack of the undead within the ruined and sacked city of Azerport, his first bite happened within the first minutes of the seige at the eastern gate, and then once more, his strength started to flatter, but his sole fierce nature and adrenaline from the wounds kept him afoot and in the battle. The undead were pushed back from the eastern wall, but moved quickly to the empty and unguarded postion of the southern wall, upon the wall with the Prince Edmund, he faced the mightly force of the undead pushing back the wall, and flew, his stamina withdrawn from his body, and forced to rest.

He could not shake his desire to return to the fight, so he did. Returning to the battlefield to fight among his brother-in-arms. However, this proved to be the final straw for him, fighting with the power of a stronger man and battling past the wounds, he was bit twice in the final moments of the defence, yet, his stamina and desire to battle did not fade, he fought till his final bit of strength, and then was dragged off the field by King Peter I, after aiding his son the Prince of Anhald to safety.

Furchtlos Und Treu

Injuried Updates:
+ Status
+ Relations (Ater and Brutus)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Like I said above, if you want a relation update or to be added, please poke.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I pretty much redid the whole profile, lol.