Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HITIVIAN8667 - Application [Approved - Alailanible]

HITIVIAN8667

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: HITIVIAN8667
2. Your real name:Adam
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I agree to read it before signing into Hollow World for the first time.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I love roleplaying video games such as The Elder Scrolls, and have never tried 'roleplaying' in Minecraft. I hope to try it out on Hollow World.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I love playing sports and video games. Minecraft is one of the many games I play, and I have had a lot of experience with it. I have been playing for over a year now, and have helped new people figure out how the game works and what they can do to get started. I am very friendly, and I am very helpful to anyone who is seeking assistance. I play lacrosse and golf when I am not in school or playing video games. I am here to get a feel for Minecraft roleplaying and am looking to have a great time on Hollow World. I hope to make new friends while playing on the server if I am accepted, and hopefully get to know the admins and ops rather well. I also love building creations with friends and helping people receive supplies to build such creations.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Unfortunately, I do not take screenshots or video my creations. My single player maps were deleted when I reinstalled Minecraft due to an error in the updating process.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am currently a member of a few other servers, but due to a few jerks on those servers I am looking for a new one. Hopefully, I can find a fun and friendly environment in Hollow World.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I read the two red colored warnings about using such materials.
12. How did you find out about our server?
I was doing a google search for Minecraft servers, and found your server as one of the top suggestions.
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes, I voted for Hollow World before filling out this application.

HITIVIAN8667

Villager
I noticed people who made applications at a more recent time have been approved, but I haven't gotten a single comment. Does that mean I am declined or do I just need to have more patients?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Some applications get a bit lost when there's constantly so many to go through, sorry yours has taken quite some time.

Please make some changes to number 8, we like to know you as a person, rather than how you behave in game. What are your hobbies, likes and dislikes? Favourite games, movies or books?

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave, have fun and don't make me look bad. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!