Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollaProne- Application [approved - Aug88]

HollaProne

Villager
Sorry, i accidentally added HollaProne - Whitelist instead of HollaProne - Application

1. Your Minecraft username: HollaProne
2. Age: 16
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes i have

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? My friend showed me this server, so i don't really know the entire roleplaying aspect of it. But i know that i'm a quick learner and will get to know it better quickly.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. My name is Andrew and i live in the USA. I started minecraft about 6 months ago and get on it every now and then. Some of my hobbies are, Longboarding, Xbox 360, collecting ninja weapons, and BMX. I think that i would like to join this server is that when i saw my friend on it, it drew my attention because it was an small populated server and very quiet. I liked how every part on the server was very thought out and looked like the admins kept it in very good shape. If i was whitelisted on this server, i would get on it fairly often but not constantly. Like i said before, i have other hobbies than minecraft. I would really be happy if you whitelisted me :).

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I had a world going with my friend, but the world file got corrupted on his PC. We are currently working on a mid air city. Check him out on youtube.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? If this app is to get trust from the player, Just one thing. You don't need to worry about me.
My friend said you needed a picture of my skin, so it will be attached in the thread.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes

11. How did you find out about our server? From a friend.

12. Have you voted for us? No, but i will right when i finish this app.

Aug88

Grand Architect
hello hollaprone,

not sure why you have 2 topics but they both look nice !
i hereby welcome you into our realm i hope you have a great time and enjoy yourself !!

application accepted