Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollow World Texture Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
It shouldnt be a face at all, and the only time faces work in buildings is when the buildings are Mayan/Aztec themed, and there isnt much of that. Personally i think cannons make the most sense, but im not sure how that would come out in the texture. If it doesnt work, well they shoot arrows, just give them an arrow hole.

Spark

Broken
Styles828 said:
My pumpkins have lava flowing down one side and water on the other side with this texture....
Have you used mcpatcher or installed optifine? Because you need to.

Satouroes

Loyal Servant of Altera
I do think that something needs to be done to the armor texture, in my opinion it isn't great.

C

Cubey

HW Texture need fix the darkness because it didnt work well on The Hollow, there was FULL black... nothing to see :(

Tunika04

I think I might like it here
Man, This is a great texture pack, I use sphax and i this just might be my new official texture pack :)
I especially love the wood textures.
If you made this.....Keep up the good work man

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
I love this texture pack and I was using it before I even knew there was a whole RP world behind it! Huge respect to its creators!

Now I've buttered you up, I have a small request :) The lighting on steps and upper half slabs seems to be too light. I see it on sandstone stairs and slabs and I think it's a problem on stone brick ones too. The default texture pack lets these items blend in with sandstone blocks, but on Hollow World they stand out as being brighter. Note that sandstone slabs placed on things are fine, but the new type that are attached to the underside of blocks are too light.

Here are some screenshots to show what I mean.

Hollow World TP:

Default Minecraft TP:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Why does netherrack looks like water and why are pumpkins blocked with lava and water? is this how its supposed to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.