Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

hollownews audio readings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

Make a dropbox account.

Do you have someone with a good reading voice?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I can help Geo with reading since:

a) We are on at similar times
b) My microphone is alright when I sit close and it isn't sounding like a kettle in the background.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
I need a suggestion of where to put this until cherbert can put it on the forum for me
Geo, Post this with every issue that comes out. I.e The First issue post it with the pdf file post.

When a new issue comes out, the old one goes in the archive, so it doesn't spam the main page :p So just post every audio paper with the first thread I post each sunday :)

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
I won't get it done today, I'll post it probably early/midday tomorrow, however :)

Also, when Cherbert can upload it, can you move this to the other thread, so we don't clog up the mainpage?

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
Hmm, I thought your reading was good, love the intro/outro music, great reading btw :D
your grammar is awful :p

Anyway quick as you can with the next issue so i can get it recorded. Gonna be busy with revision tommorow.

Also really glad you like the music

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera

Anyway quick as you can with the next issue so i can get it recorded. Gonna be busy with revision tommorow.

Hmm, there were a few mistakes, most of them were in the articles I didn't write :p

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera

I'm writing this week's now, the grammar's better :p Plus, I'll have time to send it to my proof reader now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.