Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowNews! Issue 11 Sunday 20th May 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
As you walk across the cracked roads of Port Silver, you notice the corpse of the mailman, sprawled across the pavement. In his satchel, is the last copy of the HollowNews. You reach out for it, and notice that it's covered in blood and scribbles. Your hands, now drenched in the scarlet blood of the postman begin to flick through the paper, reading about the events happening. Suddenly, a dark shadow flickers past your vision. You look up, and nothing is to be seen. Again, another shadow flies behind you. You turn around....nothing. Then, suddenly, the sky turns dark, more shadows fly out from the darkness. Your rotate on your spot, still clutching the paper. Then, flame bursts through the sky, and a dark, cloaked figure appears. You have no choice, you begin to run.

HollowNews Issue 11:

http://data.axmag.com/data/201205/U41092_F91960/index.html

Have a.....pleasant...read.

matyio

The original mute
I seem to remember originally it was meant to be just shadow and myself who checked for said errors, what ever happened to that?

OptimisticTincan

Lord of Altera
Typical Alteran response to a dead corpse. What?! how can we leave such a throwable item to waste!?! *Alterans pick up and play with the body like a doll*. No, stuff being sad the face you saw every month or so being bloodied and strewn across the path, jjust happy fun times with the wierd corpse. You people make me sick...

*pokes body with a stick*.....*giggle*

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Tang about the marriage part:
xRoXx and LemonJuiceTaco almost got married but me/xRoXx chickened out at the last minute and ran away :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.