Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowNews. Logo Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Hello Readers!

As said in this week's issue, HollowNews is looking for a logo/banner to be printed on the paper each fortnight. If you are feeling creative, please go and feel free to design whatever you like and submit your entry/ies here on this thread.

The winner will be exclusively mentioned in the newspaper, and will receive 5000 Radiants courtesy of the HollowNews.

Get designing!

Ouren

Legend of Altera

In creating the logo for Hollow World, I wanted to use a design that was very extendable in terms of future use for the server's events, services, and newsletters. The "Hollow" portion of the server's name made it clear that I needed to illustrate this idea, and word in a very literal sense. It also just so happens to enables a modular logo design.

Please leave feedback if you have any. :)

AndrewR_DR

Lord of Altera
well i have a logo, i made it big so you guys can you with it what you want.
not that special and it's simple. The banner is up, noting much.
have fun whit it (oooh yea before i forget) i can make this with other background colour)

short discription. the world you see is a part of our server. i try to keep portsilver central in both pictures. for the rest i let my inspiration go.
hope you guys like it. (the banned can come in sepia mode (western style))
also i can make a sepia newspaper :p

Attachments

Here is a random idea that I had for the HollowNews banner, I hope you think it is creative. I put quite a bit of work into making this, so I would be pleased if you liked the finished product :D
hollownews.jpg

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.