Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HOLLOWTOBER

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff
Copy of Copy of ICEANDFIRE (800 x 200 px) (800 x 100 px) (500 x 100 px) (500 x 50 px) (3).png
HOLLOWTOBER
2 0 2 2

Hello, artists! This year we’ll be introducing a spin on ‘Inktober’ with various rewards for participating, as well as completing the challenge!

Each day of October, a new prompt is set, and it’s for you to draw whatever it is you like that works with the prompt word itself. You can use any media, it can be a sketch or a more complete work, you simply need to try and post something per day of October which is in itself a challenge. Huge thanks to Solus for providing the prompt list!

This goes hand in hand with Ocotober's Newsletter, coming soon!

unknown.png

As for rewards for this challenge, we have participation prizes for anyone who submits at least one entry, and prizes for in between! Prizes will be given out after the month. All art should be posted in this thread and clearly titled with the date and prompt word.

Participation: x2 vote tokens, 2,000r, and one item from the Crossroads!

More than a few: x3 vote tokens, 5,000r, and four items from the Crossroads!

Completion: x5 vote tokens, 10,000r, four items from the Crossroads, AND a free title!

Copy of Copy of ICEANDFIRE (800 x 200 px) (800 x 100 px) (500 x 100 px) (500 x 50 px) (3).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend

Here is my Day 1 - Demonic! Woodburned Coaster that I will stain and finish later when I have more!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
haha
I'm not an artist
But you can bet I want to make every artist on this server look good by comparing their masterworks with my poor quality crafts!

1. Demonic

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
did i go way too hard? yes! loosely based upon an interaction with dranoden, though the other person drawn is not one of my characters

day 1- demonic
1664682151991.png

Passencore

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Passencore
Passencore
Legend
am i disqualified from this JOYOUS ACT OF CREATION if i write something instead

Suhkoiza

Soup
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
DAY 1
The Hardest Demons To Kill Come From The Mind
1664699372769.png
It's Edgy month people, I'm excited- hoping this one makes the day one deadline- if there's deadlines. I doubt the rest of my submissions will get this much of my attention- this one took a few hours. Going to try and get every day in- complete this calendar. Wish me luck- I wish you all luck in return.​

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
0A4B56EE-441D-470F-8621-E763B3095AD4.jpeg
day 1: Demonic

For this I drew Asero as a demon version of himself. First time drawing in… quite a while!

JennyBean

Legend of Altera
Spooky
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
SkelepunBeanie
SkelepunBeanie
Spooky
Because it launched while I was sleeping, Two for one!

Demons
I actually considered making Trefor a Demon at one point, and I guess that Idea is still in the back of my mind...
01_Demon.png

Blood
I made a new emote of Ophelia. hehehe.
02_Blood.png