Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollowworld Band??

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Yeah!

Now, we do know that it can't be as simple as singing over teamspeak or Skype. It'll be properly arranged with recording things that have been put together and compiled properly. It's an idea very much in its alpha stages, but I'm actually excited to see if we can put some music together well. If you're interested, get in touch with me either over Skype (Smithey658) or on this thread, but expect having to show us a bit of what you can do on Teamspeak!

P.S.

Sherbzz

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I'd give a go at singing. I'd actually want critiquing as to whether i'm any good or not.
You can skype call me whenever mate, I'm pretty sure you have my skype. Plus, I'm on Teamspeak pretty often so you can contact me on that.

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
I would love to be a part of this!
But I don't think I can actually sing-
I miiiight not be as much help as originally thought :D

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Just give me a sec. Maybe my gran will lend me some of our traditional Iranian instruments; like a Tonbak drum! Then... "I will sing you the song of my people!"

Damnnn Oguk is hot...
Damnnn Oguk is strong...

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
...I can play the guitar. Classic, mind you. So, not much wild electric smashing :p

That being said, I'm generally better playing the melody than playing chords. So yeah, I could show you on Teamspeak, or as shrimpsy175 on Skype if you need such an instrument.

EDIT: Leaving to Finland till July 18th in 15 hours though, I'll try to be available at certain times to play though.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
This little Cherry plays the piano, but any and all recording/mircophone kit in her house is utterly terrible.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
You can buy an iJam stick. Plug the iJam stick into the computer and in the keyboard, and you have it connected to the computer. You can then use the keyboard in music programs.

I do that.

Sherbzz

Stop worrying, Everything is OK..
OK, Enough of the talk, Lets chose a song and we all do our bit and we shall splice it all together..
What song??