Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Holy City] Harlaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taezel

I think I might like it here
I visited your city recently and was thoroughly impressed. I have spent a year of my life in the middle east and seeing the Holy City brought me back. I love it, keep up the good work. Hope you don't mind if I steal one of your builders for a week.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I visited your city recently and was thoroughly impressed. I have spent a year of my life in the middle east and seeing the Holy City brought me back. I love it, keep up the good work. Hope you don't mind if I steal one of your builders for a week.
Thanks, but its only the beginning, bigger and more beautiful things are to come! ;)

Maerokane

Settling in Altera
Application:

profile name: Maerokane

Rp name: Maerokane (Kane for short)
what would you like to do in the holy city?: Lead Troops into battle against the Soldiers of Darkness and Build the most magnificent city in the Realm. I can build anything, in any style, with as much detail as you wish to see.

See my pics from the link in my Signature.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Application:

profile name: Maerokane

Rp name: Maerokane (Kane for short)
what would you like to do in the holy city?: Lead Troops into battle against the Soldiers of Darkness and Build the most magnificent city in the Realm. I can build anything, in any style, with as much detail as you wish to see.

See my pics from the link in my Signature.
Great! the only thing is that this thread is obsolete, as said before, and is no longer used for applications!
Please use the links here to redirect you to the proper recruitment/info threads. ;)

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/house-arcturus-harlaus.16491/
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/house-arcturus-recruitment.16495/

(if an admin sees this, please lock this thread, thanks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.