Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Homestuck [Spoilers after post 1]

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
For those of you who've never heard of Homestuck, it is essentially an interactive webcomic. It has a pretty massive fandom, and a huge amount of material. If you haven't read it, please do give it a try (just google Homestuck). The first act is a bit slow, but it's worth it for all of the comedy, feels, and sheer epicness later on. I strongly recommend it- the variety of art forms through which the story was expressed (pictures, writing, chat logs, video, music, games) was really cool and unique, and there's just generically too much stuff to spazz about for someone to not love it.

At this point, I open the page to discussion - caution, there will likely be spoilers.

Honk honk. :0)

So, OTP's, favorite characters, your dream aspect/class, random fangirl/boying, whatever you want is what this thread is for.

I'll start with a question:

Favorite cutscene?

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
Well~
My favorite cutscene must be when Vriska was reading her dancestor's journal as it was explaining The Grand HighBlood, also Gamzee's cutscenes killing Equius. I think, all my cutscene have either of the Rage heros in them. :p

Also, this thread is awesome! Sorry for the spoilers I might've said. Thank you, Flow~

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Should add [Spoilers] to the title :p

My favourite character is definitely Davesprite. Liked the entire cascade flash.

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
Tried to get into it, and couldn't... Been a while since, however. I'll have to give Homestuck another chance sooner or later.

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
Should add [Spoilers] to the title :p

My favourite character is definitely Davesprite. Liked the entire cascade flash.
Cascade is my favorite too! Although I'm not too far past Cascade at the moment, so I can't speak for too many of the things that follow.

Tried to get into it, and couldn't... Been a while since, however. I'll have to give Homestuck another chance sooner or later.
It's totally worth it if you can get through Act 1, but I do understand. Just work away at Act 1 and give yourself some time to do that; it REALLY speeds up after that, and all of the cool things start happening.

SpiderMonkey1701

Lord of Altera
jkadbfgahksbfajksdbfgajsbfj;asfbkjasfbjk;asbfk jabsfjkasbjfgj
*implodes*

I've been waiting for forever for this thread.
My fave character is either Dave or Karkat.
And my OTP is DaveKat didnt see that coming, did'ya? :p

I'm actually only somewhere in either act 4 or 5, I don't read it much anymore.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
you're all wrong

the mayor and his duty to cantown is the one true pairing.

Pairing up characters was never my thing.