Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Honey_Badger21 loves Minecraft [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HONEYBADGER21

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Honey_Badger21
2. Your real name: Jake Gamper
3. Age: 19
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: U.S.A.
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I Have and I do Agree

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Yes I do especially In other servers but not the experience i have wanted from them.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hi my name is Jake although many of my friends call me honey badger because of my small stature (5’6’) and my ever growing fearless complex of coherent Leninism. I am a 17 year old pc gamer with many interests in other games such as cod and sky rim. Some things I stay interested in are hangin out with my friends and over all having fun doing what I like to do best, minecraft. I have a wide array of hobbies that are still growing by the day. My hobbies I currently enjoy are reading historical l, fictional, and non-fictional novels I am currently in the middle of reading ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT and have found it to be a very enjoyable book. The basis of the novel I s about a young man named Paul who goes of to fight as a German solider in word war 1. The novel portrays his many adventures in the trenches and brings life to his friends he finds on his way. Some of my other hobbies are listening to music like Coldplay and Mumford and Sons, but one of my favorite all time songs is 300 violin orchestra. I used to play violin up to the age of 9 but I lost interest and have never picked it up again. I also like the Patriots and hope they win the super bowl this year even though the rest of my friends like the giants the patriots are still my desired team.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. sadly it says that it is too long with a picture attached so no. But if you would like to see some of the pictures please contact me at jkgmpr@gmail.com.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Hmm... yeah I think that I would be a very responsible person on this server.​
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes i am And i am also very much against it myself.

12. How did you find out about our server? Forums

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes i have.

Roaper

Legend of Altera
I think the Dolphins should win only because they have dolphins on their uniform. But that is besides the point, the server will value from this individual greatly and I propose we should bring him into the Collective. One of us, one of use, one of us!

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I think the Dolphins should win only because they have dolphins on their uniform. But that is besides the point, the server will value from this individual greatly and I propose we should bring him into the Collective. One of us, one of use, one of us!
lol the dolphins aren't even in the SB.

Oh and Aux, please accept this, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.