Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Honouring the Lady of Light

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
In honour of the Lady of Light and the opening of the Temple of the Pheonix Nest, Bishop Samuel de'Montant of the Church du'Feu will be holding a mass, as well as offerings of gifts to the Lady of Light in hopes for her enteral light to forever shine upon the world against the darkness of the night.

TIME AND DATE CAN BE CHANGED AS LONG AS IT IS BEFORE THE FRIDAY~
-Date: Thursday February the 12th
-Time: 4:00 PM MST

-Event Type: Peaceful, unless Ignis wills otherwise.
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Bishop Samuel de'Montant
-Public or Private: Open to all Ignis followers.
-Temples or Shrines Involved: Temple of the Phoenix Nest, the main shrine used.

OOC Note: We're not trying to summon Ignis for say, but I am noting these points as we're offering Ignis gifts and if Michcat decides she replies, then she does! But either way it is not a summoning and this masses will hopefully become a weekly event.
@Michcat @BarbarianGaming @Kyle1322

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
The event time has been changed to 4:00 MST hopefully that all works for you guys.

I would do it later, but I have a meeting at 5:00, so in my head 4:00-5:00 is enough time! If it doesn't work for any of you sent me a message and can we figure it out :)

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Err- From a neutral aspect and putting behind the whole part of Rebellion. In the name of Silas and documentary of Lavoyarde Culture, would Sif be allowed to enter without being brutally mauled thereafter?

(( Consider this post an OOC informal message to what would be a formal IC letter. ))

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Err- From a neutral aspect and putting behind the whole part of Rebellion. In the name of Silas and documentary of Lavoyarde Culture, would Sif be allowed to enter without being brutally mauled thereafter?

(( Consider this post an OOC informal message to what would be a formal IC letter. ))
yeah, you can show up, i'll be sure to give you a big fluggin bear hug.
(without stabbing you at the same time. ;) )

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Doesn't that conflict with the whole "War Rules" going on at the moment?
*Shrugs*

''Faith?''

EDIT: Arthorius knows that Sif has a real job, apart from being a rebel, as Silas's book-keeper knight dude. Arty respects that, and isn't hot-headed enough to trouble a religious ceremony... ensuring that Sif doesn't neither.

DOUBLE EDIT: Think of it as a bit like the Christmas celebration during the First World War, where both sides met together as friends, for the duration of a single day.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Doesn't that conflict with the whole "War Rules" going on at the moment?
I wouldn't say I "Don't consent" to death. Just that Sif's not an idiot and wouldn't go to something without formal declaration of peace while it's happening. ESPECIALLY when it's held by the side he's against.

Nonetheless, for better or worse, Sif has a duty to perform for Silas.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
*Shrugs*

''Faith?''

EDIT: Arthorius knows that Sif has a real job, apart from being a rebel, as Silas's book-keeper knight dude. Arty respects that, and isn't hot-headed enough to trouble a religious ceremony... ensuring that Sif doesn't neither.

DOUBLE EDIT: Think of it as a bit like the Christmas celebration during the First World War, where both sides met together as friends, for the duration of a single day.
As far as I see it, if all parties agree and are chill about things OOCly, they can do whatever they want war-rules-wise
I wouldn't say I "Don't consent" to death. Just that Sif's not an idiot and wouldn't go to something without formal declaration of peace while it's happening. ESPECIALLY when it's held by the side he's against.

Nonetheless, for better or worse, Sif has a duty to perform for Silas.

I am going ahead and saying this now;

This is a mass and I will not allow any violence during the event, as it is a event paying tribute to the Goddness of Order, so, if anyone wants violence this is not the event for you.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Hopefully if the server updates without any problems tomorrow- The Event is a go!