Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Horror Movies

Sir_George_III

Lord of Altera
Hey guys, I have a simple question for you, "Whats your favorite scary (horror) movie?". No mine is not Scream, figured people would laugh at the useage of the quote, it's actually the Friday the 13th movies. But I want to know what horror movies my fellow Hollowworlders are in to.

The immortal Jason Voorhees.​
Edit:Couldn't find a good one with the machete.​

Tarron

Lord of Altera
*is absolutely terrified of any movie remotely scary and has only seen a handful as a result*

Since I have seen so few, Paranormal Activity 2 or 3 (I don't remember) was 'scary'.

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Fham can't watch scary movies. She is fairly proud of having sat through the Childs Play trailer without punching someone. When forced to watch World War Z, she only swore a dozen times, another grande feat.

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Probably 28 days later or the 2006 Dawn of the dead remake (i seen romero's- it wasn't magnificent for me because those damn bikers ruined it for me) and yes, I like zombie media

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Hmm. When you say horror, what kind of horror do you mean? Gory, Psychological, Comedy, etc... or all of them?
I don't really watch that many horror movies, I get creeped out pretty easily :p, but I'd say my favourite that I can think of would be The Woman in Black or Underworld.
Also, just curious, would you guys consider The Silence of the Lambs a horror? Most people seem to consider it a thriller, I'd probably be among them, but a fair few seem to consider it a horror movie.

Sir_George_III

Lord of Altera
I use horror as a general term that can be implied as any genre of horror, weather it's gory, psychological, comedy, or etc. is up for the replier to decide.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
If you're looking for something to make people leave the room or find something else to do, look no further than 2012: Ice Age. That was a movie that was so ridiculous, it was truly frightening. At first I thought it was funny, but I couldn't keep it up, it was so bad.

In all seriousness, I don't really like scary movies. I know some people like he effect they inflict, but I can't find the joy in it. The only exception is Courage The Cowardly Dog. That show, it draws me in for some reason.