Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Horse Armour and other goods (and diamonds...)

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
wolo.jpg

Hello generous citizens, is your noble steed looking a bit shabby? Want to treat your favourite travelling companion with a bit of protection for those more dangerous routes? You have come to the right place!

From this day onward all horse goods are available from your most trusted Merchant (Me, I hope!) at the prices below:

Diamond Horse Armour: 9000r 6000r
Gold Horse Armour: 6000r 3000r
Iron Horse Armour: 3000r 1500r
Nametag: 300r 200r
Saddles: 300r 150r
Leashes: 100r 100r

10% discount for orders over 20k
20% discount for orders over 50K

- Boulder
Small Print: The Merchant reserves the right to alter the prices higher or lower depending on market conditions. Offers may be made, especially if customers require larger bulk purchases! Terms and conditions apply. Your statutory rights are not affected. No returns or refunds unless goods are proved to be faulty before sale. No horse, donkeys or cows were harmed in the making of these items, unless you count the cows used to make the leather saddles, or the horses used to make the glue for- [Lawyers redacted the end of this sentence]

Last edited:

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Anyone who wants to purchase items off me can post here and register their interest, but please do poke me in-game as I'm old and forgetful :D

- Boulder

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
You want to set up a shop in Renatus Boulder? Would fit in beautifully with our horse trade

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
You want to set up a shop in Renatus Boulder? Would fit in beautifully with our horse trade
I may set up shops in various locations sometime but for now, if anyone wants to trade I'm lazy and just /spawn :D

And yes, those immortal words randomly appeared on my texture resource pack testing world one day... no idea how they got there... :p

- Boulder

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Are you actually able to use the Horse+ crafting patterns? I tried and wasn't able to get them to work.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
THE Market Stall is now open in Port Silver!
Only the best horse goods are available along with Iron, Gold and Diamonds!

2014-01-17_21.28.21.jpg
- Boulder
Small Print: The Merchant reserves the right to alter the prices higher or lower depending on market conditions. Offers may be made, especially if customers require larger bulk purchases! Terms and conditions apply. Your statutory rights are not affected. No returns or refunds unless goods are proved to be faulty before sale. No horse, donkeys or cows were harmed in the making of these items, unless you count the cows used to make the leather saddles, or the horses used to make the glue for- [Lawyers redacted the end of this sentence]

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
The "grab 'em while you can" Sale has started!!

Hello generous citizens! As winter starts to draw to a close and the days get longer, how better to celebrate the coming warmth than with some huge discounts?! Feast your eyes on the new prices for all your top quality and hand picked goods which are available right now with up to 50% off!

All goods are available at the large market stall in Port Silver, see the image in the post above!

Diamond Horse Armour: 9000r 6000r
Gold Horse Armour: 6000r 3000r
Iron Horse Armour: 3000r 1500r
Nametag: 300r 200r
Saddles: 200r 150r

- Boulder
Small Print:Your every wish will be a wish that I will make come true, And if you want the moon I swear I'll bring it down for you, Let me into your heart... Believe me baby got your name carved on my soul, You're the only one that I'll give it to, Go let 'em say that I'm I fool to act this way, 'Cause if I'm crazy, I'm just crazy 'bout you... I'd lie for you and that's the truth, Move mountains if you want me to, I'd walk across the fire for you, I'd walk on the wild for you, If you'd just believe in me... And you will never see a day I'll ever break your heart, You'll see the sky fall down before it ever gets that far, I'll show you heaven every second that you're in my arms, Baby I'm crazy, but I'm crazy about you! [Boulder possibly singing about diamonds... possibly]

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
The "Boulder has lost his marbles!!" Sale!

wooo.png

Hello generous citizens! As one or two folks may know.. a certain someone here has a birthday on the 12th of February (me, silly!) and so to celebrate this fine occasion all prices have been dropped to quite silly amounts for the whole week. Grab everything while you can before I come to my senses and start selling at normal prices again!!
All goods are available at the large market stall in Port Silver, see the image with the subtle arrows in one of the posts above!

Diamond Horse Armour: 9000r 2000r
Gold Horse Armour: 6000r 1000r
Iron Horse Armour: 3000r 500r
Nametag: 300r 150r
Saddles: 200r 100r
Iron Ingots: 10r 5r
Gold Ingots: 10r 5r

DIAMONDS! : 150r 90r

Quartz Blocks: 20r 10r
Ink Sacks: 25r 10r
Hardened Clay: 20r 10r
Red Sand: 20r 10r
Book & Quill: 30r 20r
Slime Balls!: 30r 2
0r

- Boulder

Small Print: And I would do anything for love, I'd run right into hell and back, I would do anything for love. I'd never lie to you and that's a fact. But I'll never forget the way you feel right now, Oh no, no way. And I would do anything for love, but I won't do that, No, I won't do that. Anything for love, Oh, I would do anything for love, I would do anything for love, but I won't do that, No, I won't do that. Some days it don't come easy, Some days it don't come hard, Some days it don't come at all, and these are the days that never end, Some nights you're breathing fire, Some nights you're carved in ice, Some nights you're like nothing I've ever seen before or will again. Maybe I'm crazy, but it's crazy and it's true, I know you can save me, no-one else can save me now but you...

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I keep going back for more slime but I keep running out of money :O

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Updated Stall Prices, now with added discounts for bulk sales! (these titles are getting longer...)

.png

Hello generous citizens! Birthday celebrations come and go (thanks everyone, love you all :D) but a merchants life continues... here are the latest prices from Boulder's Bazaar and there is a rather nice treat for everyone! From now Quartz Blocks, Ink Sacs, Iron, Gold and DIAMONDS are now much cheaper when buying in full stacks! How cheap?..

Buying in Full stacks now knocks a THIRD off the normal price!*

Diamond Horse Armour: 2000r
Gold Horse Armour: 1000r
Iron Horse Armour: 500r
Nametag: 150r
Saddles: 100r
Leashes: 100r

Iron Ingots: 10r or 425r a stack!*
Gold Ingots: 10r or 425r a stack!*

DIAMONDS! : 150r or 6400r a stack!*

Quartz Blocks: 10r or 425r a stack!*
Ink Sacks: 10r or 425r a stack!*
Hardened Clay: 10r
Red Sand: 10r
Book & Quill: 20r
Slime Balls!: 2
0r

- Boulder

Small Print: [so small that the only evidence the small print is here is this message]

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Mind if I post a review of the stall on my Market Reviews thread?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
TIME TO CASH THOSE EMERALDS FROM VOTING AND TURN THEM INTO DIAMONDS! AAAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhh!