Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Horse Armour and other goods (and diamonds...)

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
I love the shop, my horse has never looked better :) The leashes are super handy as well and I am looking forward to writing some limericks in my new books. I did not see any slime balls though, I would love to get some of them. Hard to find the suckers. Thank you for providing such a great service to us here :D

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
As a few people have been asking for them, I have put one Unbreaking III enchanted book up for sale at my stall priced at 7,500r. First come first served!

- Boulder

P.S I've sold more than a few unbreaking III books before, most were more expensive ;)

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
As a few people have been asking for them, I have put one Unbreaking III enchanted book up for sale at my stall priced at 7,500r. First come first served!

- Boulder

P.S I've sold more than a few unbreaking III books before, most were more expensive ;)
I went to get it but it was got :(

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
I got it, but in the time between I got /another/ one. I'll sell one, but I won't be on (much) until Monday afternoon.
I will likely be online Monday evening :D I would be so thankful, I am working on a gift for someone and that will help make it better :D

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
Just got an Unbreaking III & Efficiency IV enchanted book, find me in-game sometime if you want it! :)

- Boulder
I will be looking for you! Are you more often on during the day? I guess that would depend on where you are... I will seek you out regardless :D

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
I'm sure everyone knows about Port Silver being evacuated by now but don't panic!
You can buy large sacks, carts and donkeys from me to aid in the evacuation!!
Okay I fibbed a bit... the stall is being closed down for now as even my mighty wall of diamonds can't stop the corruption. While trading has ceased you will most likely be able to find me prodding the corruption tentacles with various sharp implements, or maybe fishing :p

As a random gift to anyone who has stumbled into this thread and managed to read these few sentences (congrats!) here is a screenshot of the soon to be ex-Stall, and my arm... at 3840x2400 resolution :D

- Boulder