Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

House Taxes

Spark

Broken
DavyITA said:
I think that minecraftservers.org, has a limit of 24 hours, it just counts the hours you have missed:
ie: the first time you vote 24h
the second time you vote, if you voted 26 hours after the first time, then you get a -2 hours counted (so it sets the limit to 22)
...you sure?

Hilter

Legend of Altera
Now knowing from being in the same house As hilter Draco only taxes us 100r a day
I wasn't saying it out of personal concern really, I didn't imagine Draco would do anything ridiculous.

Back in the dark ages, you'd find yourself facing a tax collector and a group of soldiers... surprise!
But then if they were taking unjust amounts you could just stash your money in the floorboards and claim to have less than you do.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Dont worry mate, we made sure to put safe guards in place.
1) It cannot tax more than once per day
2) The maximum tax percentage is set to 10%
3) The maximum hard rate is set to 1000
4) It will only tax you if the money subtracted would not put you under 1000.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Do you get a notification if player is not paying taxes due to not having enough funds? It would be useful for house leaders to know who is paying and who isn't.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I wasn't saying it out of personal concern really, I didn't imagine Draco would do anything ridiculous.

But then if they were taking unjust amounts you could just stash your money in the floorboards and claim to have less than you do.
You would not hve any money to begin with.

Iorek Vodatee

Villager
You can get up to 1000 rads each day just for voting alone, I really should be no problem for most people. Just take 2 minutes out of your forum stalking or game playing time to vote twice for the server and its easy money. :)

Edit:

Just for you lazy people :p

Vote 1 = 500 Radiants

Vote 2 = 500 Radiants
how do you vote twice i only know the one linked at the top of the homepage

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
has the possibility of taxes being taken from inactive players been looked into as some houses have allot of them which could put them at an advantage.

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
How could that be a problem if you get taxed only the next time that you login (counting back all the days)? If someone is permanently inactive he would only be taxed if he came back..

Spark

Broken
frank frappuccino said:
For sure doesn't have anything to do with Lonmar....
Oh you mean even though a tiny amount was from taxes? And almost all was donated from dedicated members? :p

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
It taxes every day! Even those people who aren't online.

I will have to adjust the plugin so that people who haven't been online won't get taxed.