Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I am aware of my actions, however calling me stupid is disrespectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cubey

as what steel said, I was going say lol its mobile-based type message like "how r u?" :p

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I just tried to log on to the server and it just disconnected me, said I was banned from the server.
A number of us have been trying to unban you through the night, but the commands not working.

Could someone with access please manually remove him from the banlist?

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
*puts large brass rimmed glasses on and gets out a dusty old book* "and the morel of this story is: 'keep your words sweet - someday you might have to eat them'

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
This doesn't realy consern me but as stated the staggering number of 3 post above yours the plugin is not playing nice so please wait I'm sure they are working very hard on fixing this so you can get back on. all there is left to say is keep up the good work!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
What Frank said, the plugin is being, in the nicest terms, a prat, so just hang tight and once everything is fixed we'll unban you and give you a heads up.

Sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.