Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I ask for an awesome drawing, I'm paying..

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
I want the utmost awesome badarse drawing of Limadan. Ever.

How does Limadan look like..? Well, I'll make a description from every body part..

Skin tone, eyes: Limadan has a pale grey skin, indicating he's a darkblood. His eyes are empty, having a solid black colour, no iris, no white, just black.

Head: Limadan wears a white hood, wich has grey lines running symmetrical along it. And on both sides, an arch, wich points diagonally left upwards, and a line further away from it.. He also wears a mask, a grey one wich has also darker grey lines in a symetrical order. Chainmail runs down from the mask, protecting his neck.

shoulders: He has shoulderpads, where large spikes are attached too, those spikes stick out above his head, and have a slight curve to the inside. There are two spikes, wich are evenly high, then a second spike, wich is a tad smaller then the other two. This is symmetrical at both shoulders.

Upper arms: chainmail runs down from the shoulderpads to the bracers at the lower arms.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Lower arms: Bladed bracers, attached to the chainmail, symmetrical and graceful dark grey curved lines.

Torso front: A plate, aswell decorated with symmetrical curved lines. Those lines start, or end, in his chest, and stomach, covers his stomach and chest, and is attached with chainmail to the shoulderpads

Torso back: Contains several plates, one covering the place where the kidnies are, and one long line of several little plates, covering his spine, all attached with chainmail to eachother and the kidny-plate, and the plate at his torso. There's a grey cape on his back dark grey, white curved and elegant, symmetrical lines cover the cape, a red collar on the cape

Upper legs: Plating on the front and back of his buttocks, both attached with chainmail

Lower legs+feet: Fully metal boots, rising over his shins, to his knees, then a plate sticks out of the boot, covering his knee, same is with his quadriceps.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Posture: Limadan is about 2.2 meters tall, and is very muscular, he weights about 125 kilos, armor included.

Also, there are bloodsputters on his armor, clothing and mask, underneath the armor, he wears grey and white robes underneath the armor..

What pose do I want him in..?

I want him standing with Eld'rah in his right hand, the tip pointing to the camera, and in his left hand bloodthirst, the blade completely visible. Both the blades are resting on the floor.
His body needs to be unobstructed and visible..

Reward: 10k radiants, other things like diamonds or an enchanted pick. And my eternal grace..

I know a proper artwork takes time..So I don't care how long, a few months, a year, I don't care..

Just tell me upfront it's being drawn..

Thanks in advance, and thanks for reading..!

-Mist..

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Also, there's a grin carved on the mask..

If anything's unclear, feel free to ask..You're working for me (possibly) so you need to know the details..

Also, I don't want chibi's or any other things that make him cute (wich is quite hard..) on this thread..

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
I'm telling you upfront, it's barely been started...

this pic is gonna be 100000 square pixels
Don't care how big..Don't care how long..
I know a piece of art takes long..

This isn't for skins or squares aswell..

This is a drawing..
Just telling so you don't put work in something for nothing..