Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I can draw

Dummy17

Lord of Altera
Please draw the mountains!
After a crushing time of many hours of shaping, picking colors, shading and failing I finally managed to draw a mountain range that is similar to Tatra Mountains, aka the most beautiful thing I've seen in my entire life. The weird brown and yellow stuff is supposed to be sun shining on mountains. I'm not a smart artist, so sorry for weird light angles and lack of clouds. Drawing in the spoiler below.

this thread is perhaps one of the greatest on the forums.

i feel like i'm obligated to ask for an archaeus. is sir fronte in signature.
Drawing right now.

Last edited:

Halendar

Lord of Altera
After a crushing time of around 17 hours of shaping, picking colors, shading and failing I finally managed to draw a mountain range that is similar to Tatra Mountains, aka the most beautiful thing I've seen in my entire life. The weird brown and yellow stuff is supposed to be sun shining on mountains. I'm not a smart artist, so sorry for weird light angles and lack of clouds. Drawing in the spoiler below.

Drawing right now.
This looks really freaking good. I love art of nature and what not especially snow covered mountains and forests.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
After a crushing time of around 17 hours of shaping, picking colors, shading and failing I finally managed to draw a mountain range that is similar to Tatra Mountains, aka the most beautiful thing I've seen in my entire life. The weird brown and yellow stuff is supposed to be sun shining on mountains. I'm not a smart artist, so sorry for weird light angles and lack of clouds. Drawing in the spoiler below.

Drawing right now.
Amazewow, dude. Very nice.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
can you do Roo from Winnie-the-Pooh plz in the style of the character pictures you have done plz?

Dummy17

Lord of Altera
Turns out I might have some serious health issues, which include anemia (I'm really pale, my organism lacks iron) which occasionaly leads to leukemia aka cancer. I'll be busy with school and doctor stuff in the next few days so the drawings will have to wait a bit. I'll continue as I get better.

I hope.

Last edited:

Ratchat620

Lord of Altera
Turns out I might have some serious health issues, which include anemia (I'm really skinny and pale, my organism lacks iron) which occasionaly leads to leukemia aka cancer. I'll be busy with school and doctor stuff in the next few days so the drawings will have to wait a bit. I'll continue as I get better.

I hope.
I wish you good luck and great fortune! Hopefully it won't lead to the bad stuffs.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Turns out I might have some serious health issues, which include anemia (I'm really skinny and pale, my organism lacks iron) which occasionaly leads to leukemia aka cancer. I'll be busy with school and doctor stuff in the next few days so the drawings will have to wait a bit. I'll continue as I get better.

I hope.
Eyyy, I also have anemia. It gets better! I hope things turn out swell for you. c:

Dummy17

Lord of Altera
Can you draw Taphina? :D

Good news, I don't have anemia/leukemia/anything like that but I have recently found a tumor somewhere where it should not be. I'll have a lot of medical examinations and such. Sorry for the unusually low quality of the drawing (like they were always top notch, heh) but I've been feeling like rotten excrement lately. Also, my old junk PC broke, because it was so old already.. But that won't stop me from drawing, of course. I'm planning to buy a new one soon.

Have fun.

Taphina

Lord of Altera

Good news, I don't have anemia/leukemia/anything like that but I have recently found a tumor somewhere where it should not be. I'll have a lot of medical examinations and such. Sorry for the unusually low quality of the drawing (like they were always top notch, heh) but I've been feeling like rotten excrement lately. Also, my old junk PC broke, because it was so old already.. But that won't stop me from drawing, of course. I'm planning to buy a new one soon.

Have fun.
Kek.