Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I haz a problem D:

Jaypate

Lord of Altera
So... As a gamer I like to talk to my friends in large groups over skype... Now I cant because I cant even install the new version of skype because of this little error here...

upload_2015-7-20_13-7-32.png

Any idea what this means or how to fix it?... because the skype help page is useless D:

Jaypate

Lord of Altera
Thanks, but I dont trust myself to try this after all I have completely destroyed my computer from the inside once (Oopsie) Luckily everything got fixed...

This error started after my computer got upgraded

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Thanks, but I dont trust myself to try this after all I have completely destroyed my computer from the inside once (Oopsie) Luckily everything got fixed...

This error started after my computer got upgraded
Sounds like something a good ol'
Uninstall Skype
Reboot computer
Reinstall Skype
Should fix

Anithola

Lord of Altera
If it happened after you altered something specific, you could always roll your computer back to a previous state?

Jaypate

Lord of Altera
It uses the same case and hardrive, maybe the motherboard too... but thats all that remains of the old setup

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
It uses the same case and hardrive, maybe the motherboard too... but thats all that remains of the old setup
Wait, you have the same mobo, but not the same CPU? That's a bit weird. Are you running the X99 chipset, or perhaps AMD? (No clue about AMD pins)

Try updating using Internet Explorer. If that doesn't work, do a fresh install of Skype. If THAT doesn't work, contact Windows Support, no shame in asking for help from the professionals.

-K9

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Wait, you have the same mobo, but not the same CPU? That's a bit weird. Are you running the X99 chipset, or perhaps AMD? (No clue about AMD pins)

Try updating using Internet Explorer. If that doesn't work, do a fresh install of Skype. If THAT doesn't work, contact Windows Support, no shame in asking for help from the professionals.

-K9
-K9

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I've pretty much tried all of them...
Uhh..tried turning it on and off again..?

If that doesnt work, install something like Teamspeak, Curse Voice, etc.
IF Skype is truly broken for you