Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I need an artist

DJC0RRU9T

Legend of Altera
I will pay 500 raidiants to the person who can draw me and awsome picture of my.character for me her name is kallierina levington

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Where IS your profile? I can only fingerpaint, but I can still try x)

r3a9an96

Loyal Servant of Altera
I've started on your character.... Do you want a head shot kind of thing or full body? I can do either. I can do waist-up, too. Also, could you have more description of how you want her clothes? A particular style maybe. Right now I've drawn her full body holding a scythe, looking into sun. (So she's shielding her eyes with her hand.) Her clothes are simple, pretty much simple leather. I didn't know what you meant by "clothed smartly" because business suits don't exist. If you can tell me at least either upper class or lower class. (Upper class being like a ballgown and not seeming in character for me, lower class would be like leather armor, or leather working clothes which she has now.) (Also, not to be mean, a farming/ranging character would not be pale or really dress fancy. It's your char, but that doesn't really fit.) If you can give me the basic stuff from here, more is better, I can make the picture look more like you want your char to. If not, she'll just be pale and pink-haired (pink hair?) and standing in a field holding a scythe and gazing out shielding her eyes. Oh, and if you want a specific pose I can try for that. If you reply soon, I can probably get it done by tonight. If you get it in tomorrow, it'll be Thursday before I can get it posted. Thanks!

DJC0RRU9T

Legend of Altera
I would like her to be dressed as upper class nd she only wears lower class clothes when shes working have you ever watched van helsing if so I want my character like the girl from there you know the ware wolfs sister and pose do what you want just nothing in apropriate

Bluebird157

Lord of Altera
Ill have a go at this :) would you like me to try had drawn? Or on mu computer but i will have to use a mouse and realistic or kind of cartoony?

DJC0RRU9T

Legend of Altera
i dont mind how you do it guys i will choose the best on on friday so it has to be done by this friday