Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I used black magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
dangit, it means that ur on one of the other ban lists and i think well have to wait for a high king

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
As I said, I know a few people with that mining style xD I do tend to keep an eye on them, but I know they're not really a suspect...
Now I want to use that mining style though :I since it's so efficient xD.

Anyway, blarg, I just tried to ban and unban you again to see if that'll fix it, what kind of message are you getting?

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
As I said, I know a few people with that mining style xD I do tend to keep an eye on them, but I know they're not really a suspect...

Anyway, blarg, I just tried to ban and unban you again to see if that'll fix it, what kind of message are you getting?
"You are banned from this server!"

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff

Also, still won't let me on.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Okay, I'm getting Steel to check the other banlist for you (If it still exists) and hopefully this'll be solved soon >>

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Trying a server reboot, checked 4 ban lists and you aren't on any of them. Hopefully this will work.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I'm having sort of a problem... Only blocks near me are being generated, I can't take any damage, chat isn't working (for me atleast). Umm... That, and I keep losing connection.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
what color is your chat?
Somehow, it just fixed itself. I'm going to have to wait a little while to play Altera because I need to call about my internet being alot slower then it should. Until then, bless you and your seventh son's seventh son.

Status
Not open for further replies.