Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I used black magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Why would I? It's not hard to do what happened to you. I do that on occasions. Sometimes I get lucky. Sometimes I don't. Fate just played her cards in a way that made it look like your luck wasn't fair. It was pure chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Even if you are banned in 3 months time you may return and attempt to appeal again.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I don't remember agreeing to his ban in the first place D:

When Blarg was banned I did ask about it and take a look around the tunnels. I accepted the ban because I thought I was still rusty at xray hunting and just missed something horribly obvious.

I know quite a few people that mine the same way he does xD. It is a bit suspicious sometimes, but I just make sure to watch them if I'm suspicious. *staaalker* >>

I like blarg D: I don't want him to be banned

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I don't remember agreeing to his ban in the first place D:

When Blarg was banned I did ask about it and take a look around the tunnels. I accepted the ban because I thought I was still rusty at xray hunting and just missed something horribly obvious.

I know quite a few people that mine the same way he does xD. It is a bit suspicious sometimes, but I just make sure to watch them if I'm suspicious. *staaalker* >>

I like blarg D: I don't want him to be banned
Bless you and your seventh son's seventh son! Am I unbanned now?

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Wait... Since ReapingFaith banned me doesn't he have to unban me?
You've missed a lot :p

Anyways, welcome back if you're being unbanned! Just a heads up, your house has been taken down (your items are saved though) in light of the fact that we're moving to the new world. I'll be more than happy to build you a tree the size of the inn's if you'd like once you get back on

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
You've missed a lot :p

Anyways, welcome back if you're being unbanned! Just a heads up, your house has been taken down (your items are saved though) in light of the fact that we're moving to the new world. I'll be more than happy to build you a tree the size of the inn's if you'd like once you get back on
I'm sure I'll be unbanned soon, Tantara, mind waiting for me so you can tell me whats been going on?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Tant at the risk of being overruled I'm going to say unban on this one, sally clearly doesn't want him banned and most of us seem to agree.
I can't get in game right now, but any admin who sees this please unban.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Tant at the risk of being overruled I'm going to say unban on this one, sally clearly doesn't want him banned and most of us seem to agree.
I can't get in game right now, but any admin who sees this please unban.
Bless you and your seventh son's seventh son! X2

Status
Not open for further replies.