Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I was banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathwish8861

Villager
Hello, may i ask why i was banned because after i logged off to play with my friend i came back on and was banned with a message "bye" for whatever i did wrong im sorry for it, please reply soon

Anight

Lord of Altera
You lured Tang into our trap and me thinking he was* with the bandits I activated the traps. Feeling really sorry I returned the items to him but because you lied and said you 'needed mod assistance' got banned.
*Reason: He walks about the southern Lands quite alot.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
You were at the southern wilds and asked me for help with digging something. I followed you thinking you wanted my assistance. Then as I followed you a trap activated resulting to my death. I also checked the hawkeye chat logs and you were asking the manager of the traps to open it. You knew full well there was a trap there. Being a new moderator I contacted Lars describing the situation and then asking what suitable punishment. I suggested a temp ban of one day, however it ended as a permanent ban by Lars.

Deathwish8861

Villager
Well did ask for you to help but you said you didnt have a pick so i walked away, i told rune to turn on trap so hopefully when i fall ill roll and be able to get mine and ravens stuff, ok? im sorry if you thought i still needed help, also why did you kill me?

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
I'm a moderator. I don't need tools for helping people. You knew full well I was following you expecting to be shown where you needed help, and also I only killed you from the shock of the trap.

Deathwish8861

Villager
Being 100% honest i didn't know you were following me, and i know your a mod but everyone needs a pickaxe to mine, because i did tell you i needed it to mine.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Being 100% honest i didn't know you were following me, and i know your a mod but everyone needs a pickaxe to mine, because i did tell you i needed it to mine.
Well, it wasn't my decision to Permanently ban you. You asked for my help, and when I came to give my assistance to you, you lead me to the trap. I was given back my items, and I was going to leave it at that, however after talking with other moderators, they told me I was being too soft. I do not think it's acceptable that you abused my willingness and ability to kill me, whether by PVP or by traps. You'd been to that trap several times before, as I have seen through the logs, and you knew it was there. You knew I was following you, I was fully visible, and you looked behind you to look at me several times.

Deathwish8861

Villager
Ninja im not trying to be rude but please do not imply im a liar, because i didn't know you were following me and yes i knew it was there before as i stated before, and i didn't take advantage because i didn't realise you where coming to me i thought You don't have the pick because that's all i ask to use a pickaxe nothing else. and yes i did end up turning round while waiting and see you and then once you stepped on all a sudden the trap went off and don't say i control the trap or anything either please because i cant control when it goes off.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
From the logs you knew about the trap before I arrived. Being the helpful person that I am, I followed you thinking you'd need help.You lead me into the trap, and the logs prove that you'd been there previously and that it was operated by Runeologic.

9363468​
2012-04-10 17:10:04​
Deathwish8861​
Chat​
Southern_Wilds​
-38,60,324.1​
§eRune drop me again​
9363942​
2012-04-10 17:10:17​
Deathwish8861​
Chat​
Southern_Wilds​
-36.4,60,323.8​
§eRune drop me!​
9364606​
2012-04-10 17:10:35​
Deathwish8861​
Chat​
Southern_Wilds​
-36.4,60,323.8​
§eRune open​
9365504​
2012-04-10 17:11:03​
Deathwish8861​
Chat​
Southern_Wilds​
-55.6,63,329.4​
§eNinja​
9365638​
2012-04-10 17:11:07​
Deathwish8861​
Chat​
Southern_Wilds​
-56,63,329.6​
§eplease let me borrow a pick​
9365851​
2012-04-10 17:11:14​
Deathwish8861​
Chat​
Southern_Wilds​
-58.3,63,329​
§eAnd sushi dont kill me​
9366359​
2012-04-10 17:11:29​
Deathwish8861​
Chat​
Southern_Wilds​
-58.3,63,329​
§eIm gonna try get mine and ravens stuff back​

Deathwish8861

Villager
About a couple minutes before you where there. and again i never thought you actually would come in there all i wanted to do was either mine a little hole into it and get the stuff or be dropped down.

Tchel

Queen of the Wilds
We will imply you are a liar if the evidence supports otherwise. Which it does. Hawkeye knows all and we can see the chat logs and exactly what happened. Calling for a mods help to trap and kill them is unacceptable. If it were rp and pvp I would not have a problem, but to have a mod tp to you to kill them is NOT going to be taken lightly.

I suggested a temp ban, but Lars saw fit to make it more severe. I do not question his judgement. We would have accepted the appeal if you had said "Oh yeah, I did do that and didn't mean to, and I'm sorry." But once presented with the case you immediately get defensive. Which implies you are NOT in fact sorry, and may do so again. Plus you apparently see fit to argue with the victim.

My vote is no.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
I completely agree with Tchel. It was very clear that you lured me into the trap, and you knew it was going to kill me.

Seeing as I didn't ban you it's not my call, but I also agree with Tchel. Tricking Moderators is unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.