Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I was banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathwish8861

Villager
:mad: i really wish you both where in my shoes right now because i never tried to lure you i just wanted to try get mine and ravens gear back thats all i wanted to happen if it was a lure to kill you there'd be private messages to rune telling him to pull the trap once people step on

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Personally considering what happened and the fact that Tang is still kinda new at this, and the fact you are denying this and giving an attitude like this....
I'd also say no.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
From what I see from all this it genuinely looks like he didn't do it on purpose. He even said in the logs he wanted to get his and ravens stuff back, nothing about trapping people. Not sure why everyone has a witch hunt against this guy :/

ducati38

High King
im going to have to say that none of what i have seen here on this thread is any where near conclusive enough to accuse the guy of luring anyone to there death. im not saying he didnt, im saying, that the logs show no sign of him intending to kill you, and like he said, it is not as though he pulled a final lever in which resulted in the traps activation. also, if i am perfectly honest, you are saying the way he is talking back to us is wrong and definitely makes it a no but think of it this way, if you were accused of doing something, something that you know you did not do, even if everyone had thought that you did. Wouldn't you protest your innocence adamantly? i know i would, no matter who it was. i detest liars, but there is one thing i detest more, and that is being accused of lying.

some simply, i do not see this as a banning offence, because in no way is the evidance given enough to show he has done anything wrong. innocent until proven guilty. An i am seeing no proof of guilt at all.

unless there is more proof that he has actually done this other than pointing the finger and just thinking thats what he was doing. i vote that he be let back on.

S

Stevey

I was under the impression you were calling on Tangerine as a moderator to do a moderator task, such as using hawkeye and you threw him in a trap. That's why I saw a perm ban as a suitable punishment.

As it turns out you were calling on Tangerine to help you as a player , not a moderator. Despite what some of the moderators are claiming, a moderator is treated equally as a player so doing something against them will not count more harshly against your punishment.

We will never find out whether you intentionally threw Tangerine in the pit or not, though it's a bit odd asking for someones help and then assuming they're not following you. The chat logs aren't very conclusive, but they do show you asking for the trap to be opened, and within half a minute asking for tangerine's help. A bit shady. But as stated not very conclusive.

I'm getting from your posts here you're not a bad guy, and with the benefit of the doubt I'll let you back on if you apologize to Tangerine for getting him killed. In return I will apologize for the witch hunt that was cast over you, and for jumping to a conclusion a bit too soon. ;)

Deathwish8861

Villager
ok and the reason i thought he wasn't following me is because i maily just asked for a pick and he said he didnt have one:p but oh well i was wrong, and tang im sorry that it ended up with you dying:( do you forgive me?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I too apologize for siding against you without proper, conclusive truth. It was wrong of me not to check the logs fully, and I am sorry for not paying full attention to your denials.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
ok and the reason i thought he wasn't following me is because i maily just asked for a pick and he said he didnt have one:p but oh well i was wrong, and tang im sorry that it ended up with you dying:( do you forgive me?
Of course I do :) I'm just here to help and make friends, not be mean to anyone. My things were returned and I was going to leave it at that. I'm a very new moderator, so I'm new to these things. Apology accepted, next time you ask me for help though, try not to walk to a pitfall trap straight after ;)

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Hey guys, we should probably lock this thread now, huh? Kinda just hangin' around unlocked without a purpose at this point.... Just sayin'.

S

Stevey

Hey guys, we should probably lock this thread now, huh? Kinda just hangin' around unlocked without a purpose at this point.... Just sayin'.
It would have sunk to the bottom if you hadn't replied. People on our forums are so lock-horny and necro-wary.

Status
Not open for further replies.