Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I wrote this when I was a small child

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
I wrote this story with the task of 'Write a story set in an imaginary world' at a very young age.

The horse could Demon
I wont that neck less! siad elle looking there the toy shop window. NO! siad mum its your bithday tomwo I know but... but NO buts. In the moreing she jupmt to here feet ding dong it was the door she rushed down the stars there was know whan there But then she shour it. It was aBaby horse the horse had the neckless on its neck the tag on the neckless siad my name is Demon hello Demon she siad and then it start ed shoudley the neckless opened, she was sucked in sayed Help! she was there with Demon all alon great she said Just great then there was a noise
*Next page*
We have sent you Here for a risen the was siad.

There we go. I was meant to be a writer, thank you ladies and gentlemen.

Ps.
I also wrote this:
I have a pet god fish his nam is lilly.
(copy paste of two fish here)

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I wrote this story with the task of 'Write a story set in an imaginary world' at a very young age.

The horse could Demon
I wont that neck less! siad elle looking there the toy shop window. NO! siad mum its your bithday tomwo I know but... but NO buts. In the moreing she jupmt to here feet ding dong it was the door she rushed down the stars there was know whan there But then she shour it. It was aBaby horse the horse had the neckless on its neck the tag on the neckless siad my name is Demon hello Demon she siad and then it start ed shoudley the neckless opened, she was sucked in sayed Help! she was there with Demon all alon great she said Just great then there was a noise
*Next page*
We have sent you Here for a risen the was siad.

There we go. I was meant to be a writer, thank you ladies and gentlemen.

Ps.
I also wrote this:
I have a pet god fish his nam is lilly.
(copy paste of two fish here)